ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This subject was closed, but just for your information, in most states (I can't speak of other countries), its impossible for a woman to rape a man in legal terms. The legal definition is man violating a woman. Ergo, thats moot. I'm not gonna say more, cus again, this subject was dropped, this is just an interesting fact I thought I'd share since you brought up law.
i agree with you on this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
D

Deleted member 618663

Screw the Bed just pad the floor really good! More room for an orgy, free love! rant: If this game is not to your liking You are free to go somewhere else, Don't ruin it for the rest of Us. OK! P.S. I miss my wireless internet true 120 Mega Bytes /second vs 3 Mega baud/second land lines are sssssllllloooowwww.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I know this is kind of off topic, but, I was wondering if anyone has a Lucy avatar I could use? I've never been one for changing my avatar and I am TERRIBLE at making them. I know I could probably just copy someone else's, but I don't like to do that without permission, that's just rude. If someone could link me one that I could use that would be awesome.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Let's keep it civil my dudes, no reason to get personal here. You both dipped out of this conversation so I guess the topic is
done. Or she will come and stop you :D.

View attachment 718903
Will she... spank them? :D

Dunno why, but I just had a vision of Lu as the top in a spanking scene. I think it would be both hot and hilarious. "Are you enjoying this? it's supposed to be a punishment. You are so weird!":ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 618663

Re

Dunno why, but I just had a vision of Lu as the top in a spanking scene. I think it would be both hot and hilarious. "Are you enjoying this? it's supposed to be a punishment. You are so weird!":ROFLMAO:
Remember Li is the aggressive one takes what she wants!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

while i'm not big on that .. uhhh i wouldn't say no :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I would really want a chance to actually sweetly romance Fiona though, like actually go on a real date with her and see where it goes from there. I mean after kissing her and seeing the way she blushed, and then with that hugging scene it seemed that she does have that soft side and I wouldn't mind exploring that more with her. Yeah we can see she now cares for the MC, but that she also wants to be cared for as well.

On a side note/quick question, who has the MC not already gone on a real date with (my memory is bad right now and can't remember). I know for sure MC has gone on dates with Sandra, Lucy, Becca/mother, Maddie, Sun and Tanja, but I feel that I am missing some people.

If Aunt Mary is one of those MC hasn't gone on a date with as well I feel that might need to be something we see in the future. I personally feel she needs some real romance (which I will happily provide), but that's just me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I would really want a chance to actually sweetly romance Fiona though, like actually go on a real date with her and see where it goes from there. I mean after kissing her and seeing the way she blushed, and then with that hugging scene it seemed that she does have that soft side and I wouldn't mind exploring that more with her. Yeah we can see she now cares for the MC, but that she also wants to be cared for as well.

On a side note/quick question, who has the MC not already gone on a real date with (my memory is bad right now and can't remember). I know for sure MC has gone on dates with Sandra, Lucy, Becca/mother, Maddie, Sun and Tanja, but I feel that I am missing some people.

If Aunt Mary is one of those MC hasn't gone on a date with as well I feel that might need to be something we see in the future. I personally feel she needs some real romance (which I will happily provide), but that's just me.
He didn't go out on dates with: Yvonne, Alice, or Mary, IIRC. He did go on dates with Donna (the woman that Fiona wanted him to seduce). He did go on a date with Yvonne.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
He didn't go out on dates with: Yvonne, Alice, or Mary, IIRC. He did go on dates with Donna (the woman that Fiona wanted him to seduce).
He had a date with Yvonne, the one in the bar where she wears the dress.

The girls he didn't go on a date with yet are Alice and Mary. From the main girls I mean :).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He had a date with Yvonne, the one in the bar where she wears the dress.

The girls he didn't go on a date with yet are Alice and Mary. From the main girls I mean :).
Ah, I completely forgot about that one. Dang!

And we are still waiting to see what happens with Melissa.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes