Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I do plan on giving Fiona a more centered role that makes her somewhat like a household member. I'm not sure if we will ever go full romantic with her, it's not that she doesn't like to be hugged/kissed, but the whole aspect of "love" is not for her. She likes it when you care for her and she likes it when you are nice to her, but she is probably not the type to say "I love you" and hold hands with you. She will probably call you a dumbass and sip her glass of whiskey :).
This may be true. However, consider this. If MC loves her, it may be important to HIM to express that demonstratively from time to time. If she loves him in return, it may be appropriate for her to suck it up and let him, from time to time. Of course, there's no reason she can't slap him upside the head with a wink afterward. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This may be true. However, consider this. If MC loves her, it may be important to HIM to express that demonstratively from time to time. If she loves him in return, it may be appropriate for her to suck it up and let him, from time to time. Of course, there's no reason she can't slap him upside the head with a wink afterward. :)
MC in my game loves Fiona like a big sister ....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm old and don't remember worth shit ... but after i type shit i think dam i forgot to add that part .. lmao

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I guess I will see where it takes me in 0.12. There is more conflict coming between Fiona and someone from the household, and while Elaine is involved she won't play the major role here. It will be something with jealousy from someone you won't suspect :).

The Fiona vs Elaine thing will still be a major part of the story though. Like someone mentioned here, two strong women vs each other ^^.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I guess I will see where it takes me in 0.12. There is more conflict coming between Fiona and someone from the household, and while Elaine is involved she won't play the major role here. It will be something with jealousy from someone you won't suspect :).

The Fiona vs Elaine thing will still be a major part of the story though. Like someone mentioned here, two strong women vs each other ^^.
What a fucking tease! I freaking love it. Soooo can't wait!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

:unsure: For some reason after reading that Lucy came to mind.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
:unsure: For some reason after reading that Lucy came to mind.
I got Maddie vibes... but honestly my mind has been racing since that post... lol
Lol I was thinking Sandra. She seems a big Granny booster. Maybe Fiona starts throwing shade and sets Sandra off? Hey if we get some more people to cover the other family members we'll have everyone covered and one of us will have to be right. ;)

I'm with you Spfjolietjake, this has got me chomping at the bits wondering whats going to happen.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I guess I will see where it takes me in 0.12. There is more conflict coming between Fiona and someone from the household, and while Elaine is involved she won't play the major role here. It will be something with jealousy from someone you won't suspect
Sounds interesting. Jealousy because of Fiona and Becca's relationship? Is MC the only one that knows Fiona's past and how Fiona sees Becca?
There isn't supposed to any jealousy about who MC is having sex with (and not everyone is playing an MC that is involved with Fiona), so that should be out as an option.
Conflict is good, as it can lead to makeup sex.
I suspect everyone, but will guess it is Sandra.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lol I was thinking Sandra. She seems a big Granny booster. Maybe Fiona starts throwing shade and sets Sandra off? Hey if we get some more people to cover the other family members we'll have everyone covered and one of us will have to be right. ;)

I'm with you Spfjolietjake, this has got me chomping at the bits wondering whats going to happen.
Damn man i love that theory. If it happened to be Sandra, mind blown. Makes sense. Damnit this is gonna keep my mind busy til the update :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes