Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never got "chicken soup for the soul" until this Visual Novel. This story is like chicken soup for the pervs soul or something.

Yes I'm on neutral ground with Elaine, well played friend well played.

Zero complaints, this truly is my feel good story and the more updates and content the more i fall deeper in love with all the beautiful and awesome characters.

Thank you for this awesome journey. May it be a blessing for you as it has been for me :)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I never got "chicken soup for the soul" until this Visual Novel. This story is like chicken soup for the pervs soul or something.

Yes I'm on neutral ground with Elaine, well played friend well played.

Zero complaints, this truly is my feel good story and the more updates and content the more i fall deeper in love with all the beautiful and awesome characters.

Thank you for this awesome journey. May it be a blessing for you as it has been for me :)
You are right. I love this game and WVM. That is why im looking for similar wholesome games like those two I have mentioned.

They said Midlife Crisis is also good too but I heard something sharing with another guy and it turned me off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You are right. I love this game and WVM. That is why im looking for similar wholesome games like those two I have mentioned.

They said Midlife Crisis is also good too but I heard something sharing with another guy and it turned me off.
I dont remember any sharing in midlife crisis but I do believe it would be avoidable.

Them are my top 3 VNs on here but my new family and its "super nude ginger cuddle time" loving Sandra are number one!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well Killer7 that was another very touching and beautiful update.

A few things that caught my attention:
  1. Was not expecting Becca, Sandra and MC bonding moment. Nicely done. I liked it.
  2. Was expecting the Fiona, Mary and MC moment but I was hoping it would of been a bit more mutual.
  3. Little things like
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and the Star Wars conversation always make my smile.
Finished my playthrough being on neutral ground with Elaine and now to bring Tanja's other path up.

Looking forward to what you have in store for V0.12.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well Killer7 that was another very touching and beautiful update.

A few things that caught my attention:
  1. Was not expecting Becca, Sandra and MC bonding moment. Nicely done. I liked it.
  2. Was expecting the Fiona, Mary and MC moment but I was hoping it would of been a bit more mutual.
  3. Little things like
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and the Star Wars conversation always make my smile.
Finished my playthrough being on neutral ground with Elaine and now to bring Tanja's other path up.

Looking forward to what you have in store for V0.12.
May sound stupid as much as I gush over this vn but I never done the forgiveness route with tanja, to me it was pet like without hesitation. Lol ill have to do the other when I'm bored some day:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
May sound stupid as much as I gush over this vn but I never done the forgiveness route with tanja, to me it was pet like without hesitation. Lol ill have to do the other when I'm bored some day:)
I'm playing both routes simply to unlock the gallery. Maim Lain seems to rather behind on updating the mod. Hopefully just busy with job and stuff (and plenty of rest) and not sick.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Here are some saves ... From Beginning to end of 0.11 with persistent file .. Full Gallery Unlocked ...

All saves are you romancing all available Characters, Some Early Saves at a Key choices about
Relationships, Came inside all the time if choice was given.

1-1 .................. Game Start
1-2 .................. Chapter 2
1-3 .................. Fiona Choice
1-4 .................. Tanja Choice
1-5 .................. Sandra Choice
1-6 .................. Mary Choice

2-1 .................. Chapter 3
2-2 .................. Fiona Choice
2-3 .................. Yvonne Choice
2-4
2-5 .................. End 0.8 - Tanja Pet
2-6 .................. End 0.8 - Tanja Love

3-1 .................. End 0.9 Tanja Love
3-2 .................. End 0.9 Tanja Pet
3-3 .................. End 0.10 Tanja Love
3-4 .................. End 0.10 Tanja Pet
3-5 .................. End 0.11 Tanja Love
3-6 .................. End 0.11 Tanja Pet

Persistent ........... End 0.11 - Full Unlocked Gallery (not sure if its needed but here it is)

Last edited:

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
i laughed at the topic, I forgot who said that line. Fucking your grandma because she is still young looking XD

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes