Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Damm, waiting for de mod is so hard....
Protip from the dev: If you want the best outcome, always pick the top option when you get a choice menu. Will lead to the maximum amount of scenes :). ( Except during Maddies 2nd test and for Tanja, if you want her to become your pet or if you want to forgive her ).

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Protip from the dev: If you want the best outcome, always pick the top option when you get a choice menu. Will lead to the maximum amount of scenes :). ( Except during Maddies 2nd test and for Tanja, if you want her to become your pet or if you want to forgive her ).
I am way past those scenes, in the new update its always the top choice?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This last update was the only time I had to have two saves because I didn't pick top for one of those playthroughs on anything to do with Elaine (as to me she is not worth it). I refused to go to her house until the MC was required to in one of the saves...

• Red Heart

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I am way past those scenes, in the new update its always the top choice?
From the beginning on it's always top choice, since it's usual the nice way. Of course if you don't like a girl you can always pick another option :).

Reactions: juan palote

HansReaper

Apr 8, 2018
Nice an update, certainly know what i'm going to be doing now :D
Keep up the great work, more of this game is always a good thing :D

• Red Heart
D

Deleted member 618663

I wonder what Elaine next Attitude adjustment will be Spanking or a good old Fashion ASS Fucking! A Woman that has been allowed to do this for this long is not going to change with just a talking too. It has to hurt for them to do as you ask!

Sep 11, 2018
I wonder what Elaine next Attitude adjustment will be Spanking or a good old Fashion ASS Fucking! A Woman that has been allowed to do this for this long is not going to change with just a talking too. It has to hurt for them to do as you ask!
I would like to see both maybe in the same scene.

D

Deleted member 618663

Just enough to make Her think about it the next time. Rub that butt and go nope don't like it not going to do it.

Reactions: Maverick1965

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I admit it. If Elaine becomes a good old buttslut I will let her join the harem.

D

Deleted member 618663

Elaine: Your Grandfather would of Washed My mouth out with His Dick, if I done that to him! O.k. Granny here it comes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never got "chicken soup for the soul" until this Visual Novel. This story is like chicken soup for the pervs soul or something.

Yes I'm on neutral ground with Elaine, well played friend well played.

Zero complaints, this truly is my feel good story and the more updates and content the more i fall deeper in love with all the beautiful and awesome characters.

Thank you for this awesome journey. May it be a blessing for you as it has been for me :)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I never got "chicken soup for the soul" until this Visual Novel. This story is like chicken soup for the pervs soul or something.

Yes I'm on neutral ground with Elaine, well played friend well played.

Zero complaints, this truly is my feel good story and the more updates and content the more i fall deeper in love with all the beautiful and awesome characters.

Thank you for this awesome journey. May it be a blessing for you as it has been for me :)
You are right. I love this game and WVM. That is why im looking for similar wholesome games like those two I have mentioned.

They said Midlife Crisis is also good too but I heard something sharing with another guy and it turned me off.

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You are right. I love this game and WVM. That is why im looking for similar wholesome games like those two I have mentioned.

They said Midlife Crisis is also good too but I heard something sharing with another guy and it turned me off.
I dont remember any sharing in midlife crisis but I do believe it would be avoidable.

Them are my top 3 VNs on here but my new family and its "super nude ginger cuddle time" loving Sandra are number one!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes