nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
every time, an update have 1k cg or more, wtf? how long it take u for that 1k cg???
sound very promissing :3

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Some of my scenes are locked... Any walkthrough?
When lain updates the walkthrough you can unlock all gallery scenes with a cheat he implemented.

every time, an update have 1k cg or more, wtf? how long it take u for that 1k cg???
sound very promissing :3
The cg's don't take that long. Writing takes most of my time :D.

Reactions: dredremaster

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm using Android... No mod for Android...
Yeah, that's a bug on Android that I still wasn't able to fix. The persistent savegame is causing this. I'm still talking to my android guy and see if we can finall get a fix for this. If not I will just implement the cheat menu that Lain uses for mobile.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah, that's a bug on Android that I still wasn't able to fix. The persistent savegame is causing this. I'm still talking to my android guy and see if we can finall get a fix for this. If not I will just implement the cheat menu that Lain uses for mobile.
Thanks for your hard work dev! I'm looking forward to it and just gonna start again xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Killer7 did I read it correctly that one of the weebs is trans, or was Lucy just being mean? A minor character with optional content could be fun. Also, is there a chance of MC kissing Melissa's beautiful scarred lips? I've wanted to hug and love that girl since her first appearance.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 did I read it correctly that one of the weebs is trans, or was Lucy just being mean? A minor character with optional content could be fun. Also, is there a chance of MC kissing Melissa's beautiful scarred lips? I've wanted to hug and love that girl since her first appearance.
Billie is more of a tomboy I would say. Though I would be open for a side character like that...

And yeah, more Melissa stuff will be in 0.12!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finished the update, was great per usual. Just don't expect anything less at this point. Lucy's first time was great, looking forward to Alice's next update (I hope). No real complaints at all, just needs more anal. Where's my buttsluts at? :ROFLMAO:

Thank you K7!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i really like the way that Killer7 write, the way that he break the 4 wall is amazing, the jokes are amazing (you're finally awake joke make me laugh a lot), i not gonna lie, i love the scenes, they are really hot, but damn, the history is amazing, every time i think that the game could not be better, i'm wrong, this is an amazing game.

• Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Writing takes most of my time
the story is simply amazing ... i feel so bad for not having any extra money to support a few of you Dev.'s i consider the best i've ever seen .. i enjoy your game so much . your amazing at telling a story that i must admit made me laugh alot .. and brought tears to my eyes and back to laughing again .... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Mar 27, 2019
Just a little FYI for the non-Yids...after the gym seen with Maddie and right before the good stuff...it's spelled schmuck, not schmock ;) Other than that...spectacular update as usual. Damn near broke my laptop smacking the download button...

• Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a little FYI for the non-Yids...after the gym seen with Maddie and right before the good stuff...it's spelled schmuck, not schmock ;) Other than that...spectacular update as usual. Damn near broke my laptop smacking the download button...
Nope, schmock is correct. Schmock is jiddish, שמאָק shmok ( I looked it up on wikipedia before because jiddish is more german than I knew :p ).

0/11 update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You scared me there :D

Aug 7, 2019
Do you devs do this on purpose? This is like the 5th or 6th game i've tried for the first time and an update drops the following day before i've even finished the current content.
That's not a complaint btw, just curious cause it keeps happening when i find new stuff.

• Haha
Mar 27, 2019
Nope, schmock is correct. Schmock is jiddish, שמאָק shmok ( I looked it up on wikipedia before because jiddish is more german than I knew :p ).
Technically you are correct, however (and bear in mind I can't speak for anywhere but the US) most non-Yiddish speakers wouldn't know that, and even most (if not all) of the Yiddish speakers that I know say it that way and even spell it that way when writing it in English. But hey...compared to a good chunk of the devs out there, I'm willing to say run with it just because you actually worked some background instead of just throwing s**t in just cuz it sounded good (y)(y)(y)

PS...and yeah...Yiddish is mostly a mix of German and Hebrew with a bunch of other stuff thrown in...from the Ashkenazi Jews in Europe

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes