Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't have naked pancake eating photos but I have a lewd render for My New Memories...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And don't worry, I won't spam this thread more with My New Memories renders that are like that. It's just that I can't post them on patreon :p.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. :love:

Damn..I'd eat pancakes off that all day long!
Mmmh pancakes

D

Deleted member 618663

Killer7 the only complaint is why so Far away, Get Closer.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Could start a game-idea thread in general discussion. Few peeps do/have done that before they rlease their first update.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I don't have naked pancake eating photos but I have a lewd render for My New Memories...

View attachment 857318

And don't worry, I won't spam this thread more with My New Memories renders that are like that. It's just that I can't post them on patreon :p.
Are you kidding me FEEL FREE TO SPAM MORE!!! To hell what patreon thinks we will accept them if they are like this!

Could start a game-idea thread in general discussion. Few peeps do/have done that before they rlease their first update.
Agreed the more I see about this game the more I want to know. So many questions so little answers.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

View attachment 857318

Oh my, from the bum-side, that looks a lot like Lydia from Knight's Tale, another delicious cutie.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I can't quite follow: yes, this thread is rightly flavored Ren'Py but it's also tagged with both 3dcg and animation with the latter being

Or has the tag only been added in the last couple of hours? :oops:
Ah I was looking in the Genre section didnt even think to look at the tags at the top.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Im about to start a war. Killer7 I love your game, but i really really hope your MC in the new game loves a real breakfast cause the only thing that is truely better then pancakes is French Toast.

Hell i even think you should put MNF on hold so you can change all those sense at breakfast from pancakes to French Toast. Make it happen :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Im about to start a war. Killer7 I love your game, but i really really hope your MC in the new game loves a real breakfast cause the only thing that is truely better then pancakes is French Toast.

Hell i even think you should put MNF on hold so you can change all those sense at breakfast from pancakes to French Toast. Make it happen :cool:
and thus the great war begins.....what have you done?.....will any survive the turmoil?

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Damn it, this suck's. I thought it appropriate that my 1000th' post should be here but I have bugger all to say now.

So instead I'll leave you with this which is appropriate considering the ginger cult.

Bonus points of anyone who gets the reference to this brilliant comedian.
Why Not? is a totally different Ginger game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/why-not-a-week-with-my-cousins-day-1-soul93.55046/

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I think you should just shut your dirty white trash mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Pancakes or death! :p

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes