D

Deleted member 618663

Killer7 don't burn out on us so take anytime you need. There are a lot of people that want to see this one completed not abandoned. And on a side note update on Karri all surgeries are complete. She was moved to a therapy hospital and now we wait till next year to see if she can walk. She can have visitors one at time.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Killer7 a serious question now, are you going to setup a subscribe-star account at any stage? I'd much rather support you there than on that other shitty platform.

Reactions: notBatman747

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Killer7 a serious question now, are you going to setup a subscribe-star account at any stage? I'd much rather support you there than on that other shitty platform.
I've seen a lot of people recently asking devs for that. And there are some new devs that don't even make patreon pages. In terms of creative freedom subscribestar is more creator friendly.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Naxos

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is something I have been wondering and I would like others opinion on this. For those of us who are choosing the pregnancy path with the girls, when it has reached further along is it necessarily safe for them to still be sharing the bed at that point. I mean I know couples still share the same bed during that stage, but that is just two people. Here we currently have 5 people, if the 4 girls were all pregnant and further along is it still safe for so many people in the same bed. Now don't get me wrong I love sharing the bed with all of them (and hoping for some orgies in the future), but I got to look out for the safety of my girls.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
That will not be a problem within the next updates. Just think about it.

I didn't count the actual ingame days but currently we have 14 versions so far with normally 6 ingame days each.
So we reached about 84 ingame days. 280 days of pregnancy is common.
That means birth would be not until version 0.46. We can expect to reach that at the beginning of 2024...

Indeed cats have a shorter pregnancy period of about 65 days. :unsure:

...just kidding! :p

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is something I have been wondering and I would like others opinion on this. For those of us who are choosing the pregnancy path with the girls, when it has reached further along is it necessarily safe for them to still be sharing the bed at that point. I mean I know couples still share the same bed during that stage, but that is just two people. Here we currently have 5 people, if the 4 girls were all pregnant and further along is it still safe for so many people in the same bed. Now don't get me wrong I love sharing the bed with all of them (and hoping for some orgies in the future), but I got to look out for the safety of my girls.
I mean from the looks of it they don't really move that much while they sleep since they wake up in the same position. So I don't think it will really be an issue.

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I just wonder how Killer7 is going to render all the different pregnant/not-pregnant combinations of each scene.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That won't be an issue for me, it just means making more cgs. It will be a bit before you see the body change though.

In the meantime, have another daz3d render that shows the MC. As you can see, I'm going to do the same thing I'm doing in MNF: Not showing the full face of the MC. Or at least that's what I'm planning. It's not that he is ugly, but I prefer it like that for immersion.

waifueyes.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That won't be an issue for me, it just means making more cgs. It will be a bit before you see the body change though.

In the meantime, have another daz3d render that shows the MC. As you can see, I'm going to do the same thing I'm doing in MNF: Not showing the full face of the MC. Or at least that's what I'm planning. It's not that he is ugly, but I prefer it like that for immersion.

View attachment 856047
Agreed is better, no one wants to see the MC lol. Also prefer it this way. Loooks great.

So guess this is super non-naked non-ginger cuddle time? ;)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes