rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Meh not me, not trying to be a hard ass, I cried over Ashley in Harem Hotel but nothing made my cry, I admit I did get close a couple of times, like when Becca asked Alice to be her daughter, but not cried.

I suppose now Killer7 will try extra had to make me cry.:LOL:
I gonna have to side with you here too haven't cried either no fault of the dev I just don't (that part of died a long time ago). But it did feel emotional though.

Reactions: Havik79
D

Deleted member 618663

If one of the other gingers tries anal Alice is going to look like one of those stress squeezes where the eyes bulge out. Because she is going to want to try, and I'm afraid that little bum wont handle that.

Last edited by a moderator:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If one of the other gingers tries anal Alice is going to like one of those stress squeezes where the eyes bulge out. Because she is going to want to try, and I'm afraid that little bum wont handle that.
They are all fixated on Alice's cute butt, so anal would be a logical consequence for the little one in the future. :p

D

Deleted member 618663

Nah, the only thing that will ever enter alice that looks like a pp is MC's pp. But Sandra might get creative with kissing... :p
kissing and Licking and even fingering is OK. Taking a dildo or snap-on tool to that Bum not so much. Mechanic humor

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Still loving this game and it is one of those that is great to start from the beginning on each update imo.
One thing that kinda makes me laugh is how the MC is kinda like the next door neighbor Wilson from Home Improvement were you never see his face lol. Always something in the way.
Can't wait for the next update :)
This game is truly a 5⭐ game and is one of my most favs. Thanks for sharing

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes