ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Still loving this game and it is one of those that is great to start from the beginning on each update imo.
One thing that kinda makes me laugh is how the MC is kinda like the next door neighbor Wilson from Home Improvement were you never see his face lol. Always something in the way.
Can't wait for the next update :)
This game is truly a 5⭐ game and is one of my most favs. Thanks for sharing
i agree with you on that .... i usually always restart my game ... and with Killer7 explaining about Tanja's Love route i had to restart again :love: and it turns out ... i love this game even more ... :love:
not just saying this .. but ... Killer7 is one of me favorite Dev's ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
It is so sad that we will never read another book by Pratchett again. I've read all of him and even if I didn't like the last few books that much, I still miss him.

I wonder if playing visual novels is also an abomination unto Nuggan?! :)
Considering that even the color blue was an abomination unto Nuggan... for sure.
That one is the best of his books imo. "His trusty steed. My he was almost blind, wasn`t he?"
A bad joke that a man with that mind was killed by a disease that killed his brain.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first 0.15 beta a few days ago. And so far it looks like the transition from 0.14 to 0.15 worked out more or less. Patrons had to replay the last day of the 0.14 public release but once they did, they were able to start 0.15 right away.

As you also may have noticed, I'm taking it a bit slower. And while I don't feel very good about it, I think I had to... Normally by this time you would have Beta 2 already and Beta 3 would be close as well. While Beta 2 is making good progress ( will be released this week ) I'm still working at a slower pace than usual. After the immense work that 0.14 was I think I'm just not able to keep this pace up. The good news is that 0.15 is shaping up to be at least as big as 0.14 in terms of content. So thats a plus, right?

After the little blockage I got I feel better now. I think I have a lead on where I want to take 0.15 and what kind of events and decisions I want to introduce. After you had to make a few in 0.14 you will also have to make some in 0.15 that will be important. I hope it's okay for you guys when I slow a bit down, the last thing I want is to burn out and get a blockage that lasts longer.

And I think thats it for this week! I'll see you guys for the next post whenever something comes up I have to share! landlady_hospital.png blondecoffee.png nightride.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first 0.15 beta a few days ago. And so far it looks like the transition from 0.14 to 0.15 worked out more or less. Patrons had to replay the last day of the 0.14 public release but once they did, they were able to start 0.15 right away.

As you also may have noticed, I'm taking it a bit slower. And while I don't feel very good about it, I think I had to... Normally by this time you would have Beta 2 already and Beta 3 would be close as well. While Beta 2 is making good progress ( will be released this week ) I'm still working at a slower pace than usual. After the immense work that 0.14 was I think I'm just not able to keep this pace up. The good news is that 0.15 is shaping up to be at least as big as 0.14 in terms of content. So thats a plus, right?

After the little blockage I got I feel better now. I think I have a lead on where I want to take 0.15 and what kind of events and decisions I want to introduce. After you had to make a few in 0.14 you will also have to make some in 0.15 that will be important. I hope it's okay for you guys when I slow a bit down, the last thing I want is to burn out and get a blockage that lasts longer.

And I think thats it for this week! I'll see you guys for the next post whenever something comes up I have to share! View attachment 854867 View attachment 854868 View attachment 854869
Yummy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

And I think thats it for this week! I'll see you guys for the next post whenever something comes up I have to share! View attachment 854867 View attachment 854868 View attachment 854869
Jsut go at a pace that feels good to you, it doesn't matter if the updates take a little longer. Trust me, they are worth waiting for ;)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Killer7 I think you should stop all work on MNM and MNF and redo MNF in Daz. We don't need anymore updates :p

/sarcasm

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ahhh Jeez...that would be some work.
True, though in all seriousness if he was (and don't you dare Killer, otherwise I'll go all Liam Neelson Taken on you) now with .15 and new chapter would be the perfect time to start.

I'm possibly reconsidered the Taken re-enactment if I was given exclusive Daz Lucy approval rights.

Oh no! I know someone is now going to get it into their brain it's being redone in daz. :FacePalm: Sorry Killer, sorry everyone else. :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Waffles are better, syrup doesn't run off ;)
Shut your dirty white trash mouth. :ROFLMAO:

ok i gotta tell ya .. its really for your own good ... go check into the nearest hospital ... your insane .. now i don't meant this in anyway bad .. i'm your friend , just trying to help you out :ROFLMAO:
I think it's the result of some waffle poisoning.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Killer7 If you need to take things slow, just do it, most people here have asked you do to that anyway. We all love the game, but the last thing we want is for you to burn yourself out

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How can someone choose between pancakes and waffles? It's impossible....

It would be like choosing between Sandra and Lucy: you just can't. Sometime you want one and sometime you want the other (and just the thought of having both at the same time is enough to bring you to the threshold of Heaven :devilish::ROFLMAO:)
I don't understand... it's simple Lucy every day of the week and twice on the weekends.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes