Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't, but it's starting to make me say:

As a 61-year-old progressive, I see "OK Boomer" as a response to someone who has lost their idealism and sold their souls out to "The Man." Someone who is quick to dismiss the hope and idealism of others. A person who has stopped listening and is merely repeating their talking points again and again.
Quoting Napoleon XIV, eh? Damn, you ARE old. Lol

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Heck, I should really upgrade my 300 baud acoustic coupler, it is taking far too long to read all of the news here. If only I knew how the modern 1200 baud rocket science works.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
All caught up again for this update. That was some good shit and a heck of a cliffhanger to end it on. If this was a soap opera this would be about the time Sandra needs an extra insane sounding operation. Or the MC would be replaced by his evil twin brother.

Thankfully this one is super happy instead. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Reactions: thorin0815

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh not me, not trying to be a hard ass, I cried over Ashley in Harem Hotel but nothing made my cry, I admit I did get close a couple of times, like when Becca asked Alice to be her daughter, but not cried.

I suppose now Killer7 will try extra had to make me cry.:LOL:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes