Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would give you one but I am also one. lol
As a 61-year-old progressive,
Who knew there were so many dirty old men running around here? Lol
Yeah, and with my 49 years I feel like a young grasshopper here. :ROFLMAO:
Jeez I thought I was in the older demographic here, but compared to you lot, i'm a youngester still. Well except Thorin, half a decade younger than him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jeez I thought I was in the older demographic here, but compared to you lot, i'm a youngester still. Well except Thorin, half a decade younger than him.
Same...I'm not young but feel positively spritely now.

We are too old for the real thing, so we prefer to just read about it. At least as long as our eyes still allow it. :LOL:
There's probably a reason we're all wearing glasses :p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, and with my 49 years I feel like a young grasshopper here. :ROFLMAO:
It would be interesting to see which games have which age breakdowns. MNF's style is rather uncommon, so I wonder if it tends to attract a different demographic than the others.

Also I expect the "Granny is old--gross" contingent are younger than we are. ;-)

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It would be interesting to see which games have which age breakdowns. MNF's style is rather uncommon, so I wonder if it tends to attract a different demographic than the others.
That would be really interesting to know.

I tend to prefer story driven visual novels over fap orgies, preferable with believable romance and non creepy main characters. Harem or single route doesn't matter to me, as long as the MC treats his girls/women well. Sadly there is only one other harem game beside MNF I really like (the one with three letters).

Also I expect the "Granny is old--gross" contingent are younger than we are. ;-)
Hehe, you're probably right about that, but I've always preferred older women. My first sexual experience was with a woman 20 years older than me (I was 15).

My partner is now eight years younger than me, but it wasn't my plan to fall in love with her. We were best friends for years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes