D

Deleted member 618663

I don't use it either, But when a modder does something and ask nothing in return. Think of all the games she mods, how many hours she worked for free. Then somebody on this forum did her that way.
I don't think killer7 will make it overly difficult on which path to take.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't use it either, But when a modder does something and ask nothing in return. Think of all the games she mods, how many hours she worked for free. Then somebody on this forum did her that way.
I don't think killer7 will make it overly difficult on which path to take.
Somebodies :mad: . She is a hero here but I agree with worldofmac84. In fact this vn would be a waste of her talents imo.

Reactions: worldofmac84

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with the dev!? I downloaded this 4 days ago because it was on the banner and happened to have my favorite tag in it. I expected fucking, debauchery, and a story that kept things in a proper frame for it all. What did I get instead? FEELS! Goddamnit, I skipped watching videos and playing other games for 4 days because I kept wanting to see where this goes! Honestly it's not particularly great as a hentai game, it's not bad but it has obvious weaknesses. Meanwhile the writing for in between scenes is outstanding and kind of moving. I actually teared up a few times during this. Again, not perfect as some of the ways things got worded were a irritating, but they never stopped me from enjoying the whole experience. I think after day 2 I stopped trying to masturbate to this and just started enjoying the story. I'm sure I'll probably try again in later updates as things get spicier (nod to people who finished the latest update and get the reference there), but for now I want to know more! This is like being left on a season finale cliffhanger where you know exactly what's going to happen but it was told so well you want to SEE it. 11/10, why can't modern media be even half as good at failing the original expectation and yet utterly surpassing it?
Lol, I totally feel that. I came to fap and stayed for the story. Even though it is nearly 100% syrup and unrealistic, I just can't quit this game. Then again, I'm the sort who still cries at the end of Charlotte's Web (or the least drop of sentiment), so it doesn't take much to hook me.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
As one myself and totally detesting the phrase I can't believe I'm saying this but....

Okay boomer!

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel there is that's the issue for you. Clearly never encountered a weeb before.
Aside from the obvious vapidity, the thing that really annoys me about people saying "Okay boomer" is that they rarely seem to know what a boomer actually is. Please, kids, do your research and don't lump me with older and younger generations. Boomers are currently between 56 and 74 years old, which puts me squarely in the middle. It seems like "okay boomer" is as often as not directed to members of the Greatest, Silent, and X generations, none of which I care to be associated with. ;-)

P.S. Gonna be really disappointed if this doesn't get me an "Okay boomer". Lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Boy I was going to complain about this site failing to give me notifications of new posts in this thread, but seems like I haven't missed much.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Aside from the obvious vapidity, the thing that really annoys me about people saying "Okay boomer" is that they rarely seem to know what a boomer actually is. Please, kids, do your research and don't lump me with older and younger generations. Boomers are currently between 56 and 74 years old, which puts me squarely in the middle. It seems like "okay boomer" is as often as not directed to members of the Greatest, Silent, and X generations, none of which I care to be associated with. ;-)

Okay boomer.

I hear you. I hate it, and found it's often used at anyone older than you that doesn't argree with you. Considering my age, probably a greater than average that anyone i said it too would in fact be younger than me.

Reactions: Pudthumper
D

Deleted member 618663

To me boomer has a different meaning, in sub fleet you have Fast Attack's (Fast boat's) and Ballistic Missile's (boomer's) and Guided Missile (SSGN)aka slow attack(converted boomer). I was fast boat and boomer's. When you guy's were taking baby boomer's. My bad. I will show myself out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It makes me laugh and relived, laugh that they are dumb enough to think those of us old enough would be offended by that when we were all called worse than that by our own friends.
Relived that the greatest generations didn't know they would be fighting for millenials, fuck could you image they probably would have given up and let the nazis win.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Relived that the greatest generations didn't know they would be fighting for millenials, fuck could you image they probably would have given up and let the nazis win.
I'm not entirely sure, but that would definitely have been the case if they had known about hipsters.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Maim Lain's mod for this game wasn't just a walkthrough. It also unlocks scenes (and also extends some) in the replay gallery so you don't really need to play both Tanja's routes, as well as give a second gallery that is/was fan art of the girls.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maim Lain's mod for this game wasn't just a walkthrough. It also unlocks scenes (and also extends some) in the replay gallery so you don't really need to play both Tanja's routes, as well as give a second gallery that is/was fan art of the girls.
Never used it so ty for the info.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Never used it so ty for the info.
Lain's mod didn't extend scenes in the game but it adds an extra gallery with ~100 renders for all the girls.
Here is the last version of the mod, you can check the renders without installing the mod in the game.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020

I would give you one but I am also one. lol

Reactions: Pudthumper

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ok, cannot resist.
"there was a HoHo. A HoHo is like a HiHi just deeper"

Who gets that reference ?
I don't, but it's starting to make me say:
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa

As a 61-year-old progressive, I see "OK Boomer" as a response to someone who has lost their idealism and sold their souls out to "The Man." Someone who is quick to dismiss the hope and idealism of others. A person who has stopped listening and is merely repeating their talking points again and again.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes