GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
My dad used to eat kippers on a Sunday and tell us all it would put hair on our chests .... overlooking the fact he had 4 daughters ..... and none of us wanted hairy tits.
I am quite sure your dad told you lots of things would put hair on your chests. Always trying to make a man out of you.

And, I have never seen a hairy tit, so no worries there.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am quite sure your dad told you lots of things would put hair on your chests. Always trying to make a man out of you.

And, I have never seen a hairy tit, so no worries there.
A women having dark hairs growing from her areolae is not unheard of. I've seen such situations. They probably just dealt with it before you saw them.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
As a patriotic woman of this okay'ish nation of Great Britain the only breakfast I can get behind is a full English breakfast of bacon, friend eggs, mushrooms, sausages, hash browns, beans and toast.

Pancakes we only eat once a year in our house on pancake day (shrove Tuesday if you want to get technical) .... yes an actual pancake day.

Or you could eat Kippers. My dad used to eat kippers on a Sunday and tell us all it would put hair on our chests .... overlooking the fact he had 4 daughters ..... and none of us wanted hairy tits.

Only oddballs eat pancakes for breakfast.

And waffles are a desert.

Some of you have weird eating habits.
Reading a Brit talking about cuisine is like reading a French talking about attacking or a German about making jokes. :devilish:

Ok, enough about those.

Is it not nice to have so many different opinions that come from so many different options we can choose from? I just love to delve in these options :coffee:

Oh, greetings from Germany, btw :whistle:

• Hey there
Reactions: Hordragg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As a patriotic woman of this okay'ish nation of Great Britain the only breakfast I can get behind is a full English breakfast of bacon, friend eggs, mushrooms, sausages, hash browns, beans and toast.

Pancakes we only eat once a year in our house on pancake day (shrove Tuesday if you want to get technical) .... yes an actual pancake day.

Or you could eat Kippers. My dad used to eat kippers on a Sunday and tell us all it would put hair on our chests .... overlooking the fact he had 4 daughters ..... and none of us wanted hairy tits.

Heathen Ava...our nation is still mighty damn fine and will continue to be so!

You forgot potato waffles...and sweet waffles are often used for breakfast...lunch...snack...pretty much anytime you want them hahaha. I also like pancackes when in the mood....every day would be horrible though...and actually forgot to have them last shrove tuesday haha.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Beans? What kind of beans?!? Seriously that weirds this okie out

Glad I ate breakfast before visit here, learned my lesson. Simply toast but filling.

mom milf??
Becca has several hot lewd scenes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Beans? What kind of beans?!? Seriously that weirds this okie out

Glad I ate breakfast before visit here, learned my lesson. Simply toast but filling.

Becca has several hot lewd scenes
Baked beans in sauce.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a full English, the beans are the orange things.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes