Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uh sorry I don't actually remember how you feel about her (I don't mean any disrespect I honestly don't remember). But hey on the bright side at least the conversation with the doctor will be interesting.
I would rather have my pubes pulled out one by one by a sadist using a pair of tweezers than spend time with her.
I space bar all her conversations, she came off as bossy and bitchy at the start, and even if she was a sweet as Alice, she has a muscular body, but not fit like Amy in The Headmaster, but that, "do you even lift bro" type Chyna clit having a type, and I find that vomit-inducing like I have seen transexuals who look more feminine.
Sorry Killer7.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would rather have my pubes pulled out one by one by a sadist using a pair of tweezers than spend time with her.
I space bar all her conversations, she came off as bossy and bitchy at the start, and even if she was a sweet as Alice, she has a muscular body, but not fit like Amy in The Headmaster, but that, "do you even lift bro" type Chyna clit having a type, and I find that vomit-inducing like I have seen transexuals who look more feminine.
Sorry Killer7.
Man you really hate Maddie, at first I didn't care much about her but I think she has become very sweet. She banters a little with the MC but so does Fiona and people seem to love her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Man you really hate Maddie, at first I didn't care much about her but I think she has become very sweet. She banters a little with the MC but so does Fiona and people seem to love her.
I don't hate her per say, but I hate muscles on women, well as I said, that level of muscles, I hate Chyna clits.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't hate her per say, but I hate muscles on women, well as I said, that level of muscles, I hate Chyna clits.
We all have different tastes, but I feel like she is not even that muscular, she has abs and thats it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
We all have different tastes, but I feel like she is not even that muscular, she has abs and thats it.
Looks to me like she has muscular arms and legs, well for what you can do for HS.
Either way, I am standing on the pier and the boat has long left the dock.

Reactions: Batman187

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You mean you havent had pancake ice-cream cones ?
You're actually missing out. Diabetes has never tasted so good.
Luckily I have had the cones (they are delicious), but had no clue about the pancake ice cream.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Looks to me like she has muscular arms and legs, well for what you can do for HS.
Either way, I am standing on the pier and the boat has long left the dock.
Gotta admit Maddie is 1 of my faves because of the muscular look, makes her look so hot....also why I'm really hoping we get some Maddie and Ida action in the future...could you imagine having those to together in the gym shower :love:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Gotta admit Maddie is 1 of my faves because of the muscular look, makes her look so hot....also why I'm really hoping we get some Maddie and Ida action in the future...could you imagine having those to together in the gym shower :love:
Please I am having a snack before going to bed, don't make me bring it back up.
Although does Ida has a normal body or muscular.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I get that this game is supposed to be all sunshine and butterflies, but I'm unhappy with the direction that things are going with tanja. Especially after things with fiona stopped being on the bdsm side, it was nice to have the one girl to be dominant on. I know it still says "you'll command her during sex" but it feels like a major backdown from letting us make the choice to make her a pet.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Please I am having a snack before going to bed, don't make me bring it back up.
Although does Ida has a normal body or muscular.
Ida looks almost exactly like Maddie just older/bigger....why id like a shower seen with them both...they look like they could be twins if Ida was a little shorter :LOL: :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I get that this game is supposed to be all sunshine and butterflies, but I'm unhappy with the direction that things are going with tanja. Especially after things with fiona stopped being on the bdsm side, it was nice to have the one girl to be dominant on. I know it still says "you'll command her during sex" but it feels like a major backdown from letting us make the choice to make her a pet.
Fiona is not now nor will ever be Anyone's pet! Are you confusing her with Tanja?

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
>planned marriage and pregnancy

guess I'll watch and come back to this in a few years to see if that content actually ever got added/this is complete.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes