Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you very attractive, wholesome and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Beta 2 was released for patrons last week and Beta 3 is also almost ready - I'm currently finishing the last event and then I have to make the CG's. The patrons and I are still testing the transition from 0.14 to 0.15 and so far it ( mostly ) worked out. We still have some issues here and there but if you played the public release you should be fine.

I'm still working at a slower pace than I used to and I think this is the right thing for my mental health. But on the other hand I also feel bad because I used to work faster and I don't want you people to wait too long for a release. It's kind of a dilemma right now that I'm trying to fight. I just hope that not too many of you will mind it if I can't keep up with the monthly public releases. I think it just became a bit too much, especially after 0.14. The good news is that people have been saying that 0.15 so far shapes to be the best update ever. So there is at least that, right?

As you can see I also was productive in the My New Memories department. All renders you see here are actual renders you will see ingame. I'm still writing away on the prologue which helps me a lot when I'm not able to write something for My New Family. It's interesting to see - If I can't write anything for My New Family I switch to My New Memories to reset my head. After some time I can work on My New Family again, which feels pretty good after a blockage.

After beta 3 is released you amazing people will get the usual teaser post that will be much more interesting than ever before ( at least I think so ). The story of 0.15 will be somewhat different, it will be more emotional and involve aspects I didn't really touch in My New Family before. Don't worry though, I will stick to what I love and that is making you smile and feel good at the end.

And I think that's it for this weeks progress update! I can't wait to hear your opinion on the teasers. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback about working a bit slower as well. Stay awesome people!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Killer7, overworking yourself is never a good idea, the updates have been getting bigger so I don't think people will mind that much if you're not able to keep up the monthly releases. We all love the game and want to play it as soon as possible, but in the long run it's better if you take some time to take care of yourself.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Killer7, overworking yourself is never a good idea, the updates have been getting bigger so I don't think people will mind that much if you're not able to keep up the monthly releases. We all love the game and want to play it as soon as possible, but in the long run it's better if you take some time to take care of yourself.
On the one hand, I agree, on the other hand, I am glad he doesn't, I can't tell you how many new games I have tried and gave up on since the last update, most of my favourite games, Slyphine, The Headmaster, Harem Hotel have long turn arounds, so it is nice to have one game giving up good and long content updates.

But mostly I am tired of drowning in a sea of games that are.
d86cd857ba25cfb7576f66e5f26b8844.jpg

Reactions: HansDampf788

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Naxos Oh no no, I won't fall for that, knowing you, it's some woman that looks like she just came out of a resident evil game.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos
D

Deleted member 618663

Trying to figure out what I did to deserve waffles. Somebody got up early and fixed waffles this Morning. Women don't do that without a reason.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Every so often that reason, is just to simply "mess" with your head.
Either that or you forgot to do something.
Or more than likely you did something she liked and was returning the kindness.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I now also have a subscribestar page because people have been asking for one. I don't plan to do anything different there compared to patreon though, just so you guys can keep that in mind :).

Link:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Killer7 a serious question now, are you going to setup a subscribe-star account at any stage? I'd much rather support you there than on that other shitty platform.
NAXOS, looks like K7 heard you request.

Link:
So that's one less on your list.

Since it's late night I'll think it's time for some ice cream with waffles. ;)

Reactions: Naxos
D

Deleted member 618663

Every so often that reason, is just to simply "mess" with your head.
Either that or you forgot to do something.
Or more than likely you did something she liked and was returning the kindness.
She had something to ask, She had to build up the nerve and asked during dinner. She sure as hell messed with MY head. I went WTF are You serious. Her Yes, I want to. Me Ok, then yes I will. Singled Life is coming to an end for US. Still Shaking

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She had something to ask, She had to build up the nerve and asked during dinner. She sure as hell messed with MY head. I went WTF are You serious. Her Yes, I want to. Me Ok, then yes I will. Singled Life is coming to an end for US. Still Shaking
If I understood, congrats!!! If not ignore this post :p :ROFLMAO:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If I read that right, congrats as well.

D

Deleted member 618663

Thank You! I left out the important part! Head is not screwed on straight.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I now also have a subscribestar page because people have been asking for one. I don't plan to do anything different there compared to patreon though, just so you guys can keep that in mind :).

Link:
NAXOS, looks like K7 heard you request.

So that's one less on your list.

Since it's late night I'll think it's time for some ice cream with waffles. ;)
Awesome!

This was the only game I was willing to keep supporting on that shitty site, but now I can drop them completely and move it to Subscribe Star. Thanks Killer!

My list is now 100% patreon-turd free.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes