Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Took a little longer than I hoped it would but here it is :p.

#FuckWaffle(s)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Killer I really like that render, love that it's not the same recycled assets we see in every other game. The detail is spot on with reflections on the table, the twigs etc. Plus the smoking hot chick in the checkered top*. (I call Dibs!)

My only concern is if the ginger and black haired are way too young looking to be LI's.

Edit, *No I didn't just totally ninja edit my profile pic to use her.

Reactions: Real Deggy
D

Deleted member 618663

Almost anytime is a good time to eat pussy (Ginger/Blonde/Brunette/Shaved or one of each).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It kind of sucks, the last time I checked she was making decent money there. But hey at least on subscribestar she doesn't have to worry about dumb rules.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I do wish more devs/modders would make the transition over... Patreon is getting less and less user friendly as time goes by, but I guess it's hard to do a move of that magnitude mid-project, more so since people seem to hate change in general.

Reactions: Naxos

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Patreon is a censorious swamp. I wish everybody would jump ship so it would crash and burn. They cheat patrons and select who they like and don't. Trash business.

Reactions: James1309

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I do wish more devs/modders would make the transition over... Patreon is getting less and less user friendly as time goes by, but I guess it's hard to do a move of that magnitude mid-project, more so since people seem to hate change in general.
I think it's easier for new devs that are starting from 0 because they don't really have anything to lose. But for people that already have a following on patreon it can be scary to move to another platform, you don't know how many people will follow the dev to the new platform, and also subscribestar doesn't use paypal and for some people that is a problem.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think it's easier for new devs that are starting from 0 because they don't really have anything to lose. But for people that already have a following on patreon it can be scary to move to another platform, you don't know how many people will follow the dev to the new platform, and also subscribestar doesn't use paypal and for some people that is a problem.
Yes it can be scary. It can also be scary to submit to patreons rules / control / method of continuing patreon account service. Fuck that. sorry if I pissed anyone off. Then again, not sorry. Really...NOT.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes it can be scary. It can also be scary to submit to patreons rules / control / method of continuing patreon account service. Fuck that. sorry if I pissed anyone off. Then again, not sorry. Really...NOT.
I get what you're saying, I don't really like what patreon has become in the last couple of years. But at the end of the day people have bills to pay and they don't really want to risk losing a large part of their supporters by moving to another platform.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
hey guys.i want to ask about Fiona: there's a way to have a more vanilla relationship with her? im playing but choking her isn't my thing

Reactions: Budman59

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
hey guys.i want to ask about Fiona: there's a way to have a more vanilla relationship with her? im playing but choking her isn't my thing
If you don't go full domination or submissive there is a route where it is just play.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
This reminds me of an old joke about Heaven and Hell:

Heaven:
  • The police are British
  • The cooks are French
  • The engineers are German
  • The administrators are Swiss
  • The lovers are Italian
Hell:
  • The police are German
  • The cooks are British
  • The engineers are Italian
  • The administrators are French
  • The lovers are Swiss

I'm not southern, but I do enjoy grits from time to time.
as long as the fries are Belgian ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes