AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Awesome!

This was the only game I was willing to keep supporting on that shitty site, but now I can drop them completely and move it to Subscribe Star. Thanks Killer!

My list is now 100% patreon-turd free.
:unsure:Did you just "Snoppy Dance" when you typed that?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Here is another render I made, since I can use my new pc for rendering as well now I can render while I write for MNF again :)!

View attachment 865749

Naxos your favorite girl is included :p.
Looking at some of these renders and knowing Killer is involved I fear I need to do covid-level-toiletpaper tissue stockpiling before attempting this game.

There is a lot of sadness in the eyes, hopefully that will change later in game as the MC works his magic on them.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
She had something to ask, She had to build up the nerve and asked during dinner. She sure as hell messed with MY head. I went WTF are You serious. Her Yes, I want to. Me Ok, then yes I will. Singled Life is coming to an end for US. Still Shaking
So she made you waffles to butter you up before hooking you in?

Gotta admit, there`s a girl with style.

Congratulations (y):ROFLMAO:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
She had something to ask, She had to build up the nerve and asked during dinner. She sure as hell messed with MY head. I went WTF are You serious. Her Yes, I want to. Me Ok, then yes I will. Singled Life is coming to an end for US. Still Shaking
First and foremost, congrats from me as well, but if somewhere in the future you wake up and she fixed you pancakes I'd be really, really worried..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why is the first thing that caught my attention was the poster for ice-cream in the background?
Maybe your subconscious had a flash about pancake-flavoured ice cream..... :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First and foremost, congrats from me as well, but if somewhere in the future you wake up and she fixed you pancakes I'd be really, really worried..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe your subconscious had a flash about pancake-flavoured ice cream..... :unsure: :LOL:
Wait is this a thing? How the hell haven't I tried it? That sounds like it would either be awesome or horrid. :unsure:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, the game is long :LOL:
At some point, I stopped even reading the text and just clicking the button.

It would be nice to track the in-game days though.

Reactions: tneer2

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Is there a download for the new game? I love the renders and want to try it! Have I missed it?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am not sure if this was mentioned but was there any estimate to the first release of My New Memories? The more I see and hear about it the more I want to play it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is there a download for the new game? I love the renders and want to try it! Have I missed it?
No, not released yet, see below.

I am not sure if this was mentioned but was there any estimate to the first release of My New Memories? The more I see and hear about it the more I want to play it.
I believe it will only be released when MNF is completed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How are we supposed to explain to the um, gyno? doc when we go to match sure Lucy is pregnant, and Alice, and Becca.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How are we supposed to explain to the um, gyno? doc when we go to match sure Lucy is pregnant, and Alice, and Becca.
That's easy just say it, what happens after weeelll that is the hard part. Oh and don't forget aunt Mary, Maddie, Sun, possibly Soo and any other girl I am forgetting.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh dear then it will never be released then because My New Family shall never end!!!!
I hope it ends, look what happens when people don't end things, you end up with dating my daughter which has it's head up its ass, or deader than a Saturday night at salt lake city like star wars.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's easy just say it, what happens after weeelll that is the hard part. Oh and don't forget aunt Mary, Maddie, Sun, possibly Soo and any other girl I am forgetting.
Yeah but only Maddy is a one who has asked us to knock her up, and I left her out as we all know how I feel about her.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah but only Maddy is a one who has asked us to knock her up, and I left her out as we all know how I feel about her.
Uh sorry I don't actually remember how you feel about her (I don't mean any disrespect I honestly don't remember). But hey on the bright side at least the conversation with the doctor will be interesting.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes