ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Craving attention much?

You're were not involved in the conversation, but hey you have nothing to add so just have to insert yourself with insults for funzies. Got to get those likes amiright?
As someone who enjoys the game for what it is and isn't kicking up dirt because their own ego can't handle something in the game it did involve me as much as it involved you. I voiced my opinion just like you shouted yours down from the mountain tops.

So, sorry do you need someone to make you feel better ?
It's okay don't be afraid of 2 digital girls. The pussy isn't real and can't hurt you. You can sleep well knowing there's no vagina-dentata coming for you.

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well Sandra and Alice are enjoying themself, right? But I don't plan on making any girl go full lesbian on anyone. At the moment I see this as just two roomates having fun with touching each other. They are not sexually attracted to each other but they want to make the other roomate feel good.

And to Lucy and Tanja: No, something like this will never happen. Lucy is a special case. She will probably never outright do as much as Sandra and Becca did during the threesome. Maybe she would let another (household) girl do it but she would not do it herself, most likely. Same with letting others watch when she has sex with MC. That's just not her.
Lucy is definitely demisexual.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Never heard that term before and had to Google it. :D Nothing wrong with it, I've never been a friend of one night stands as well.
The idea that one doesn't generally get sexually attracted/excited in general, but will sometimes respond to individuals.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The idea that one doesn't generally get sexually attracted/excited in general, but will sometimes respond to individuals.
Oh, the definition I found was a little different.

A demisexual person only feels sexual attraction to a person after they have developed a trusting relationship with them.

Reactions: Glooskabe

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Everytime when i see someone asking for a Walktrough i think to my self : Why you need a Walktrough for a Game. Are you afraid to play it wrong or what ? If you "fuck things up" just make a different decision next time ......

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Everytime when i see someone asking for a Walktrough i think to my self : Why you need a Walktrough for a Game. Are you afraid to play it wrong or what ? If you "fuck things up" just make a different decision next time ......
It is a pretty long game atm...(my first playthrough..was like...15-20h...maybe even more)
I know you can press ctrl and speed up to where you were...but that kinda takes the fun out of it ...doesn't it?at least for me.
So I can understand the need for a walkthrough but in this case...you don't need one..since even the game warns us...don't be a dick..make choices that make the girls happy and you're golden.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
It is a pretty long game atm...(my first playthrough..was like...15-20h...maybe even more)
I know you can press ctrl and speed up to where you were...but that kinda takes the fun out of it ...doesn't it?at least for me.
So I can understand the need for a walkthrough but in this case...you don't need one..since even the game warns us...don't be a dick..make choices that make the girls happy and you're golden.
You dont need to speed up. I make a save when i have to decide something. So when i make a wrong decision i just reload the last savegame. But good to know that the game is allready so long :D I need a distraction until the next WVM update what be should out in 4 days or so :D

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
You dont need to speed up. I make a save when i have to decide something. So when i make a wrong decision i just reload the last savegame. But good to know that the game is allready so long :D I need a distraction until the next WVM update what be should out in 4 days or so :D
What i forgot to say is the good things about the savegames for every Decision is that you can easy explore other playtroughs paths when there are some. Like in other games

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry ...we don't have a ETA for WVM anymore :p , we need to wait :p since dev might have some problems ( just check wvm topic ..last few pages or something should be mentioned)
What i forgot to say is the good things about the savegames for every Decision is that you can easy explore other playtroughs paths when there are some. Like in other games
Right...even though I do also save every decision...it didn't cross my mind to mention that...=)) probably because of the game and the warning we get in the beginning... xD

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Sorry ...we don't have a ETA for WVM anymore :p , we need to wait :p since dev might have some problems ( just check wvm topic ..last few pages or something should be mentioned)
Oh no. Pls not. Damn .... I know i sayed in the WVM topic that i dont mind to wait a few more days but this is killing me :LOL:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh no. Pls not. Damn .... I know i sayed in the WVM topic that i dont mind to wait a few more days but this is killing me :LOL:
I don't want to sound rude and I do apologize if I do ...but I can't continue the discussion of another game on another dev's game page :p
Sorry, I've sent you a message on private :p

Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes