SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I don't want to sound rude and I do apologize if I do ...but I can't continue the discussion of another game on another dev's game page :p
Sorry, I've sent you a message on private :p
Dont worry no need for a sry because i didnt saw it as rude ^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

There you go people, fifteen teasers for 0.15! All of these scenes feature content of the first three days!

You can play them right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and Beta 3 as soon as Beta 4 releases for Sandra patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

There you go people, fifteen teasers for 0.15! All of these scenes feature content of the first three days!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and Beta 3 as soon as Beta 4 releases for Sandra patrons!

So I take it that the slight change in appearance was Maddie's glasses?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Outside of MAYBE the immediate family I can only see Maddie and Melissa as I don't think she'd be emotionally connected enough with anyone else to let anything happen

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh, the definition I found was a little different.

A demisexual person only feels sexual attraction to a person after they have developed a trusting relationship with them.
Yes, the two are pretty similar. I was typing from my own experiences, not a textbook definition. Sorry for any confusion. I had one partner who was generally homosexual, she was attracted to females in general, but was rather demi-heterosexual. She only felt attraction to individual men after getting to know them.

Reactions: thorin0815

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What i forgot to say is the good things about the savegames for every Decision is that you can easy explore other playtroughs paths when there are some. Like in other games
This is one of my biggest problems with the Night City games. They both have a single safe slot. To save multiple paths, you have to copy save files somewhere manually then bring them back in to load.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thank you, now I can't stop smiling:)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can you guys see on his patreon how far he is i can only see this and its bin like this for atleast 2week like this

Current 0.15.0 Status: 2/6 Days completed!
Script for Day 3: 5%
CG's for Day 3: 0%
Final code for Day 3: 0%

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Game is pretty good exept for one thing

I mean SERIOUSLY
If you want the story go one way okay, but then don't make a game with choice

What's the meaning, if you had to have MAX point for having a scene ?
One "bad" choice and no scene ! it's ridiculous
You have choice in front of you but really you don't have, so you can't really choose what option feet the much, just always the "good option" even if it frustrant or always the "bad choice" if you doesn't care for the person.

What's the point
Don't let the choice to the player it would be less frustrating for him.her
Or let the choice, but real choice
You have to have high score for a scene but not max score, so you have a real choice and little freedom with the choice in the game

Exept for this, art are good, story good enough with really good idea in some moment
Keep the good work, but in my opinion change the gameplay

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was initially drawn to the game because he wasn't a creepy perv like BB/Glamour's Max, like Milfy City's MC, like any number of other protagonists. Peeping, molestation, and corruption doesn't exist here. A welcome change from the usual fare.

Yesterday, after an appointment with my therapist, I think I understand why I like this game so much, why it satisfies a part of me.

Like the MC, I've tended to meet women in need of healing. Unlike everyone we've seen in the game, those women tended to drift away after their need for healing was dealt with. The fact that all of the women "roommates" and "non-roommates" alike still value him after healing is a bit of a wholesome fantasy for some of us.

Thanks, Killer7!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Game is pretty good exept for one thing

I mean SERIOUSLY
If you want the story go one way okay, but then don't make a game with choice

What's the meaning, if you had to have MAX point for having a scene ?
One "bad" choice and no scene ! it's ridiculous
You have choice in front of you but really you don't have, so you can't really choose what option feet the much, just always the "good option" even if it frustrant or always the "bad choice" if you doesn't care for the person.

What's the point
Don't let the choice to the player it would be less frustrating for him.her
Or let the choice, but real choice
You have to have high score for a scene but not max score, so you have a real choice and little freedom with the choice in the game

Exept for this, art are good, story good enough with really good idea in some moment
Keep the good work, but in my opinion change the gameplay
I know what you mean but the game tells you in the beginning that currently only one path nets you the most content - The love path that leads you into having a harem. There is actually only one "game over" counter in the game and that is when you didn't go for Sandra. Sandra is the main girl you have to pick because she is the harem enabler. After that, you can decline girls, if you want. Some girls are tied together for certain events, so for example if you want Lucy to sleep with you every night, go for Alice as well so all the gingers sleep with you in one bed.

I'm doing it like this because it means I can make more content for the main path and don't have to worry about individual paths that much - Except Tanja Love/Pet route. That's why the choices are pretty simple. Like the girl? Then be nice to her and get her. Don't want to spend time with the girl that day? Just say no and skip to the next event. I know that this is not an ideal way but it is t he way that works for me the best in terms of writing and keaping a steady update flow.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was initially drawn to the game because he wasn't a creepy perv like BB/Glamour's Max, like Milfy City's MC, like any number of other protagonists. Peeping, molestation, and corruption doesn't exist here. A welcome change from the usual fare.

Yesterday, after an appointment with my therapist, I think I understand why I like this game so much, why it satisfies a part of me.

Like the MC, I've tended to meet women in need of healing. Unlike everyone we've seen in the game, those women tended to drift away after their need for healing was dealt with. The fact that all of the women "roommates" and "non-roommates" alike still value him after healing is a bit of a wholesome fantasy for some of us.

Thanks, Killer7!
I've been told I suffer from white knight syndrome, always trying to save the lost, the confused and the broken. So of course I instantly could relate to the mc.

We help them heal them and you are right they then go to fly on. No regrets but I have to admit it does explain a big reason why I love this vn so much above others.

Before I start kissing ass or going fan boy I'll conclude with out naming all the other reasons.

Thank you Dragon59 for pointing out something I really should have seen before :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes