BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Can't wait for that talk with Elaine! And more Becca xP

I'm scared we're getting closer to the end of the game:cry:
Probably Mid-end phase ,i dare said the game still can explore more things (3some with Mary/ and the princess for example, Lucy peeping on you will ducking her friend,maybe melting Fiona heart more, and at least have with 4 of the grills their "congrats you're gonna be a daddy!"

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I'm scared we're getting closer to the end of the game:cry:
I don't see it as close to the end there's still a lot to do don't forget about cinnamon rolls friend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she means a lot to her so yea there's that plus...
so far and if your like me the MC wants to try relationships with a few other girls he hasn't had time to be alone with
so yea there's still more to do and more of a story to go through plus the wanted vacation back to the home town of MC and cinnamon roll!!!

I only put spoilers in because I know some haven't played up to that far yet.

Reactions: csmk14

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I don't see it as close to the end there's still a lot to do don't forget about cinnamon rolls friend
she means a lot to her so yea there's that plus...
so far and if your like me the MC wants to try relationships with a few other girls he hasn't had time to be alone with
so yea there's still more to do and more of a story to go through plus the wanted vacation back to the home town of MC and cinnamon roll!!!

I only put spoilers in because I know some haven't played up to that far yet.
There is so very much story left to explore (including but not limited to lewd/romance scenes). Like weddings, friends that haven't been met yet, finding out why the people in MC's old city didn't react to Lucy, more story with Celeste (lewd and not), more with the purple haired lady that Fiona found out was married to the guy that killed her sister (forgot her name because there was so little content so far), the possibility of more long lost family (not necessary, but wouldn't put it past K7 to toss out a twist like that at random), moving into a bigger house (or hiring a construction company to expand the current one, or possibly moving to another city altogether).Plus with all the pregnancies there is always the story of raising the kids. Or if not that a sequel could be made where the kids the MC is about to have are grown and we see where that goes. There is just so much potential in this game that its hard to believe that its winding down. And since we are only experiencing a week at a time (for now anyway) in the game, there is a lot of stuff that could take a while to do...like the pregnancies (roughly 38 weeks each if normal humans). It may still be 35 months of development (35 weeks in the game) before Sandra even gives birth. K7 would have a lot of angry fans if he ended it anytime soon.

Reactions: Plaguerave

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
And since we are only experiencing a week at a time (for now anyway) in the game, there is a lot of stuff that could take a while to do...like the pregnancies (roughly 38 weeks each if normal humans). It may still be 35 months of development (35 weeks in the game) before Sandra even gives birth. K7 would have a lot of angry fans if he ended it anytime soon.
Not very likely. If I recall correctly, between Sandra stating that she could get pregnant now (right after her period ended) and the morning with the positive test were like 5 or 6 days or so? And she says that her period was late for several days and that this already is the second test she took. And those tests usually only work after about two weeks. So game time most definitely isn't real time here.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder where it goes once everyone has a kid and is married, or rather how much longer can it go on past that, usually that is end game content.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Not very likely. If I recall correctly, between Sandra stating that she could get pregnant now (right after her period ended) and the morning with the positive test were like 5 or 6 days or so? And she says that her period was late for several days and that this already is the second test she took. And those tests usually only work after about two weeks. So game time most definitely isn't real time here.
I wasn't saying it definately was going to be real time...however, since it is a fictional story...and considering that we have OTC pregnancy tests that are designed to be accurate at about a week instead of 2...how soon the pregnancy tests work doesn't have to have any bearing on how long the pregnancy is...all that being said, I would be fine with a 5 week gestation if that's what K7 wants. I was just saying that there is a LOT of room to keep this game going and no reason to think that we are nearing the end.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I wonder where it goes once everyone has a kid and is married, or rather how much longer can it go on past that, usually that is end game content.
But there are still plenty of girls to get pregnant and to marry...and lots of other things to explore in the meantime. I think we are still far from the end yet.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I'm glad I was able to find such a gooey feelgood story when I didn't know I really needed it. One of the very few I've actually laughed while reading some of.

But fuck you very much for that cliffhanger.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
denoised_denoised_day3_lookatsmallones.png

Hello there you amazing, cute and very beautiful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you noticed we are at Beta 3 now of 0.16. Some of you got already excited because of the few teaser pictures I posted and don't worry - that was just a very, very small part of what you can expect in 0.16. I think this update is going to be one of the best - a welcome one to end this not-so-good year, I guess. It's going to be wholesome, emotional, cute and very, very lewd!

The changes I made to the usual morning and night routine have been greatly accepted by the patrons. Especially the night on the third day is probably the best night in the game so far, at least in my opinion. I'm not going to spoil more of it though, you will see it once 0.16 is available for everyone. Progress on the update itself is going pretty good and I'm still confident to release it at the end of this month!

Now, let's talk about My New Memories again. While I'm writing this progress update the last renders are being made on my render pc. After this I only have to put some final touches on the code, add some music and of course, make a decent looking Ui. And then the alpha is available for everyone that is on the discord. I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding this very short glimpse into My New Memories!

And I think that's it for this week again. Don't forget to join the discord if you want to check out the alpha of My New Memories once it's available! Thank you guys so much for the incredible support again, and of course I will have very special and cute renders for christmas again! Stay awesome!

D

Deleted member 618663

Hestia, Killer7 If you have material/scenes that are questionable/not suited for patreon, You could always post them here. We would not Judge them like that. And thanks for the new Ginger Tatoo's and all, waiting to see where it go's. I am sure everyone will agree with this.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can't wait, fed up with so many good looking games that are mediocre at best.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hestia, Killer7 If you have material/scenes that are questionable/not suited for patreon, You could always post them here. We would not Judge them like that. And thanks for the new Ginger Tatoo's and all, waiting to see where it go's. I am sure everyone will agree with this.
1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason and I don't want to post them here ( also because I don't have ) :WeSmart:
2) I don't post anything without Killer's permission ( also if are public posts) and he knows this ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There in lies the rub, if you can't put it on patreon it must be juicy and make people want it more.

D

Deleted member 618663

1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason an
1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason and I don't want to post them here ( also because I don't have ) :WeSmart:
2) I don't post anything without Killer's permission ( also if are public posts) and he knows this ;)
Not asking you to violate killer7's trust. Just asking if we can get them here.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes