Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
I cant figure out if the game is bugged or i'm being retarded... But i cant see any menu buttons or anything once i'm in game, not even pressing esc. works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I cant figure out if the game is bugged or i'm being retarded... But i cant see any menu buttons or anything once i'm in game, not even pressing esc. works.
Hm, the best advice would be to just delete your files and download it again ( from the OP, for example ). That sounds like an error that happened while extracting.

Reactions: Plaguerave

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
My compressed Android port of My New Family ch15. Copy your special save from end of Ch14 to Ch15 directory and start the game by loading that save. (android/data/my.n.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save to android/data/mynew.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save)
Mega
Edit: 0.15 now with Zoey Raven walkthrough /gallery mod
Something feels wrong sir, it's only of 150 mb. I dunno. Pls check again.

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
So...this might be a dumb question, but does this include chapters 1-9 or is it only 10? I downloaded it, but there aren't files for 1-9.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So...this might be a dumb question, but does this include chapters 1-9 or is it only 10? I downloaded it, but there aren't files for 1-9.
Yeah, it was split up in the last update, you need to play the first part, then come back for the new stuff.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks. I saw this and really wanted to play it. Just wanted to make sure that I got the whole story.
You're forced to, Killer7 split the game up and only lets you import saves, no picking answers to RNG questions to skip stuff, you have to play it all, and pick every girl or you miss out.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
i want to try this game but before i wanted to know if this game has actual romance path or just fucking everyone??

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes