Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is chapter 10 worth trying?

I have to admit, the writing in the first part of the game annoyed me to the point I auto at full speed a lot of it.
If you liked the others chapters,then yes,ch.10 is truly worthy

While the story keep getting better and better,it also maintains the same flavor since ch.1. But if you just auto a good chunck of the others 9 chapters then you probably are better checking others VN

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is chapter 10 worth trying?

I have to admit, the writing in the first part of the game annoyed me to the point I auto at full speed a lot of it.
Yeah I don't think this vn is for you. K7 is pretty damn consistent with the greatness of his work. My advice if you didn't like the first nine chapters, do yourself and everyone a favor and find something else. Best of luck.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, I'd like to see a ___ & ___ threesome.

Fill in the blanks with every possible female pairing in the game. ;)
Maybe sounds weird and i can't exactly explain why, but the threesome that comes to my mind that i would LOVE most to see is with Elaine & Lucy. Elaine being most protective about Lucy and Lucy actually not wanting to do anything with another woman or MC PLUS another woman .. the possibilities to lift the meanings of 'wholesomeness', 'loving' and 'caring' to a new level just make me all fuzzy ... call me weird :p

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe sounds weird and i can't exactly explain why, but the threesome that comes to my mind that i would LOVE most to see is with Elaine & Lucy. Elaine being most protective about Lucy and Lucy actually not wanting to do anything with another woman or MC PLUS another woman .. the possibilities to lift the meanings of 'wholesomeness', 'loving' and 'caring' to a new level just make me all fuzzy ... call me weird :p
I wouldn't mind that, but I don't think we will see threesomes with Lucy, as you said Lucy doesn't want to do anything with the mc and other women, but maybe that will change in the future. She already changed a lot since the beginning of the game, but I don't think that will be very likely.

Edit: If Lucy was into threesomes, it would be cool to see her with Melissa.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
And I should add, probably the best one so far.
You can really say that one loud :p:D: maybe it took some time, but it was absolutely more than worth the wait.

If that's a sign of things to come, we're in for some serious fun....:love:

As for me, the only character I'm not sure I see in a threesome is Lucy (probably too 'private' in her feelings and her sex life), and if I'm right it's bad because that quite likely means no Melissa either, but all other characters are fair game - and an Alice/Sandy/MC threesome wouldn't certainly be bad for the eyes....:love:

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Elaine and Becca!
The way Becca talks during sex, it should be incredible what she says to Elaine.
Do you mean Alice? I thought it was her that Elaine really embraced and has spent a lot of time with.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes