AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I am probably the only vocal watersports fan in this thread and I don't see it evolving to that kind of play tbh. (Not that I personally would mind it as it rings my bell.)
:unsure:That was an interesting (and for some, disturbing) mental image,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

airze

Feb 8, 2018
:unsure:That was an interesting (and for some, disturbing) mental image,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
disturbing is not the word id use but definitely hot :love::love: but to each there own I know some developers add scenes like that with a toggle to turn it on/off in the settings if your or not in to it...

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
For me watersports are in the same category as foot fetishes, not really my thing, but it doesn't bother me when the devs add them to the game.
same, and another for me (hilarously, considering that until I just posted on Out of Touch (that's a recommendation btw) like 5m ago, this was the only thread on f95 I'd posted to) is incest. Its presence does nothing (positive or negative) for me, but doesn't stop me enjoying everything else.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
the gingers have been making a lot of fuss about being "pee sisters" for a few days now.... I hope this will not escalate into Super Naked Ginger Puddle Time...?
Sadly it doesn't. Definitely would like to see way more of that, but then again it's Killer's game and they produce it the way they like it, and as the result is great, I'm not going to complain.

Reactions: depp123 and darlic

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1000patrons.png

Wow...It's going to be difficult for me to find the right words right now. I feel like it has only been a few weeks since we broke 500 patrons...And now the biggest achievement I ever dreamed off here was reached.

1000 Patrons...This number is incredible. Over 1000 amazing people that like my work so much that they support me financially. I have to admit, this moment hit me with a lot of emotions. To realize that a little over a year ago I was starting all of this with the dream to maybe reach 100 patrons sometimes in 2020. And now that number was beat ten times.

I have to admit that I also feel a little proud. This number was reached without any 3rd party involved, without cross promotion or advertising my game everywhere I can. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with doing things like that, but getting to this level without it just feels...Wow. It's really, really difficult to put into perspective for me personally.

Especially that this goal was reached during such a terrible year for the whole world. Covid19 is still going and destroying so many lifes, forcing so many people out of their job and splitting families apart during the holidays, the time of the year where we all want to be close to each other. But this year a lot of us can't do that, we have to find alternatives to direct our minds to more pleasant things. And to think that My New Family is one of those things that brings people joy during these times made me feel better than I ever felt before.

But not only reaching this number feels wonderful...Having you amazing people as my community feels even better. I received so many messages over this year from awesome people that are going to very, very tough times. To hear from these people that my game helped them find a bit of joy again touched me, a lot. You amazing people sharing your personal experiences after playing the game and telling me that it helped you overcome those terrible memories is just...Wow.

This doesn't mean I'm not going to aim even higher. I will always keep going to bring you guys happy and wholesome moments with all of my games. Feedback for the My New Memories alpha has been outstanding and I will soon integrate it into my patreon to give you amazing people some benefits if you are pledged to me. Like I said, more news regarding that will follow soon.

Thank you guys so, so much for the incredible support. I think now that I'm done writing this I can maybe stop shedding tears of happiness after seeing the Patron numbers. I hope that the little CG I made brought a smile to your faces. Stay awesome, stay amazing and thank you again for everything!

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.15 (I said if Lain had not updated it in 3 days I would so here you go)

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
game folder ? but its chapter by chapter. what should i do?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes