Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OMG, it has been almost 30 mins since Killer7 put up a patreon post, someone sends out a search party for Hestia.
Xmas sucks dude, and Xmas 2020 will really suck hard, but it's ok dude, DO NOT walk into the light.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
OMG, it has been almost 30 mins since Killer7 put up a patreon post, someone sends out a search party for Hestia.
Xmas sucks dude, and Xmas 2020 will really suck hard, but it's ok dude, DO NOT walk into the light.
Hestia is asleep, he will wake up in 2 hours or so :p.

Reactions: Havik79

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unless you started the game with the patch already added in which could probably mess up your saves leading to not being able to continue the game.
I tested it out. I've often forgotten to transfer the patch over to a new update. For a while it uses the lesser text. I can save add the patch, then when I load the save, relationships are according to the patch. I've even done it the other way when I wanted to see what labels were used without the patch.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Well, this was faster than I thought, but here are the release dates for 0.16 ( and the christmas renders ).

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live on Thursday, December 24th, at 18:00 GMT+1 ( That's 6pm GMT+1 ).

The public release of 0.16 will be on Saturday,
December 26th, at 21:00 GMT+1 ( That's 9pm GMT+1 ).

The Christmas renders for My New Family and My New Memories will be posted on December 24th at 21:00 GMT+1. They will be public for everyone and I hope you guys will enjoy them!

Last edited:

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ahah sorry, also Divinities needs their sleep time ;)
LOL, ah time zones are a bitch.
I have same timezone of the Pel.. Ehm of Killer but he works during the night ( this came out lewd/wrong) and I sleep :KEK:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah well, I am Aussie so it is almost 7 pm Wednesday, and you seem to always be on top of things, got a bit worried.:p

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Do you know that protagonist of a Japanese manga who is the last man on earth and as only a woman is left he ends the "difficult" mission of repopulating the planet? In a very crazy way, it's almost as if the protagonist of this story and that of the manga were the same person XD XD XD, only in different timelines and with a hint of incest.

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! I have a seperate version on patreon at the moment that should be fine with them ( I hope ). It basically removes all blood relations and stuff. I definitely plan on doing a patch though ( that just eases the workload for me so I dont have to write two scripts ).
I just used the patch from version 0.14 and it works on version 0.15.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

I wish all of you beautiful and wholesome people Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This year has been something else and I will make a very long post about it next week to summarize my experience for it. In the meantime, enjoy these little christmas renders I made!

For My New Family we have the whole household together, listening to Alice, Lucy and Maddie singing a nice christmas song in front of the christmas tree!

For My New Memories we also have the whole household together, MC and Anna exchanging some cuddles on the couch while the wards are happy about all the presents!

I included versions with and without text in case you guys want to use it for your background or anything else! Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you amazing people!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I wish all of you beautiful and wholesome people Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This year has been something else and I will make a very long post about it next week to summarize my experience for it. In the meantime, enjoy these little christmas renders I made!

For My New Family we have the whole household together, listening to Alice, Lucy and Maddie singing a nice christmas song in front of the christmas tree!

For My New Memories we also have the whole household together, MC and Anna exchanging some cuddles on the couch while the wards are happy about all the presents!

I included versions with and without text in case you guys want to use it for your background or anything else! Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you amazing people!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again thank you Hestia for always doing this bro! May that continue into the new year :)

As for Killer7 and them beautiful images, bro you don't even know how much I wish I could be there in MNF experiencing that sight first hand.

I've said it before but this year was a real struggle (for almost everybody, not just me) and when I was down so low that all seemed hopeless and really not worth it I stumbled on your little world, your visual novel. It's strange that something so trivial could help heal and restore a jaded bastard like me but it truly did. Even though this Christmas i shall be alone, it doesn't feel quite as lonely.

The fantasy you created is priceless to me and I hope someone touches you like your creation has me. Best wishes on this new year and all that follow. Also best of luck with the new one (I'm already growing fonder of it as well, each new tease makes waiting hard).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes