Krautti87

Jul 24, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to killer7 for this awesome game or should i say piece of art?:love: your story telling is really really good i love it. First game were I like the story more then the rest;)

Reactions: Dirk220

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone here and especially to you Killer7.

The whole year and nearly all areas of life was affected by you all know what I mean.
It was a strange year with many restrictions and particularities.
Many of us are looking to an uncertain future through no fault of our own.

Here in germany we have a - what is the correct word - curfew in the evening and night,
rarely access to social contacts, no cultural offers at all. Hairdressers are closed and many oddities more.
Worship services are canceled at christmas day. There is even a ban for fireworks at new year's eve...

Here I can take a break, step into a world of good-naturedness, sensuality and gratitude.
It refreshes my mind. It's a small but effective enrichment.

I wish you all the very best (pancakes). Stay healthy, physically and mentally.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
i know it's a vanilla harem game, but this shitting move what the grandma pull on the mc like call this motherfucker dad it's hard for me to forgive. this prevent me to play tis further. i wish there was an option the neglect this and not forgive him what he does to the mc and his family or if that is not possible grandma left out :unsure:
i really like this game, but this gives me bad vibes :cautious:
I know what you mean just try to push that to the side and see the rest it is really good.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
the page is dead
F95, his Patreon and his SubscribeStar page are working absolutely fine...

I haven't played 0.15 yet. Only the start of 0.15 to see if the savegame takeover is working.
I'm waiting for 0.16 to play and enjoy more ingame-days at once. ;-)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i know it's a vanilla harem game, but this shitting move what the grandma pull on the mc like call this motherfucker dad it's hard for me to forgive. this prevent me to play tis further. i wish there was an option the neglect this and not forgive him what he does to the mc and his family or if that is not possible grandma left out :unsure:
i really like this game, but this gives me bad vibes :cautious:
Just keep playing man, Elaine is the best character in the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only character that I didn't like was Tanja and Killer7 was able to make me care about her. All the girls are awesome, and even though there are a lot of them, he was able to make every single one feel unique.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The only character that I didn't like was Tanja and Killer7 was able to make care about her. All the girls are awesome, and even though there are a lot of them, he was able to make every single one feel unique.
ya. the two that where triggers for me where Tanja and granny but after many of the events their growing on me but still would be vary low on my list

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes