Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Once again thank you Hestia for always doing this bro! May that continue into the new year :)

As Killer7 and them beautiful images, bro you don't even know how much I wish I could be there in MNF experiencing that sight first hand.

I've said it before but this year was a real struggle (for almost everybody, not just me) and when I was down so low that all seemed hopeless and really not worth it I stumbled on your little world, your visual novel. It's strange that something so trivial could help heal and restore a jaded bastard like me but it truly did. Even though this Christmas i shall be alone, it doesn't feel quite as lonely.

The fantasy you created is priceless to me and I hope someone touches you like your creation has me. Best wishes on this new year and all that follow. Also best of luck with the new one (I'm already growing fonder of it as well, each new tease makes waiting hard).
What Spfjolietjake said.

When I first discovered MNF, I had no idea how much I needed a wholesome lewd VN, where the MC was not creeping on everyone, a game where one was rewarded for helping others, not manipulating his family and friends. There are games out there where the MC eventually becomes less creepy and more engaged in the well being of those around them, but they very often start out much more selfish.

Thank you, Killer7! Happy Holidays, whichever and however many you celebrate!

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Definitly all the above.
Thank you Killer7 for this amazing and whoiesome VN wich brought light into this year of darknes and gloom.
Thank you Hestia for keeping us all up to date, your awesome for doing this.
Thank you you wholesome people in this thread, this is one of the two threads I'll always come back to without hasitation.

But lets not forget about the ones we lost this year.
Thank you Palmer and Chatterbox, you will never be forgotten.

Merry Christmas to all of you and may the Nekogirl be with you.
Cheers

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i know it's a vanilla harem game, but this shitting move what the grandma pull on the mc like call this motherfucker dad it's hard for me to forgive. this prevent me to play tis further. i wish there was an option the neglect this and not forgive him what he does to the mc and his family or if that is not possible grandma left out :unsure:
i really like this game, but this gives me bad vibes :cautious:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i know it's a vanilla harem game, but this shitting move what the grandma pull on the mc like call this motherfucker dad it's hard for me to forgive. this prevent me to play tis further. i wish there was an option the neglect this and not forgive him what he does to the mc and his family or if that is not possible grandma left out :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Not laughing at you, but that brought me back to my rants when I first played it. Good times. Stick with it. Elaine reminded me of my real life aunt so it hit me kind of personally tbh. There are pages of posts about how players reacted to her and her actions in this thread.

Please trust me keep playing, yes you can exclude her but full disclosure there are some events that will not be as good if you do. Make two routes if you want cause I think killer7 does a great job of turning the character around in my eyes or more so a great job of showing you why she is the way she is...

Regardless thanks for the reminder of the past :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, it was very controversial when it was first revealed. Given her actions have consequences in the game and that the MC is usually at choice when it comes to which relationships to pursue, a lot of the most vocal were relatively satisfied with the results. I'd suggest you continue to see the resolution of the events that follow that action.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Killer7

Thank you, I have gotten into Adult games a lot in the last couple years, but even more so in 2020, and most have been good, but yours is one of the top games, good characters, great story, Keep up the good work, and I am looking forward to a full first update for My New Memories!

Danke Schoen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dirk220 and Killer7

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys have some news from Discord
The public release of 0.16 will be on Saturday, December 26th, at 21:00 GMT+1 ( That's 9pm GMT+1 ).
I recommend becoming a patron! You can start playing earlier. Just like me. I love this game. :)

By the way: Merry Christmas everyone! :love: Health, success in everything you do and plan to do, and what else do you wish for.. Especially health. In these bad times, health is important.

As for Killer7 Best wishes and a lot of success! Keep doing what you are doing because you are doing great! More than once because of your game, my mood has improved.
You are one of the best Devs on this site.

Of course, I wish you all an endless amount of pancakes!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I recommend becoming a patron! You can start playing earlier. Just like me. I love this game. :)

By the way: Merry Christmas everyone! :love: Health, success in everything you do and plan to do, and what else do you wish for.. Especially health. In these bad times, health is important.
no offense but I believe everyone who hangs around here would love to become a patreon but maybe just maybe...they can't afford just like my case , even if it's 5$ or 1$ perhaps most of people that hang around here and are not patreons can't afford it.
I for one need to borrow money sometimes to get by :) so..it's not like people don't want to become patreon...but probably don't have the means to support the dev financially ...that's mostly my case but I'm 90% convinced thats the case for most people that hang here.
EDIT : also..forgot to say Merry Xmas also :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
no offense but I believe everyone who hangs around here would love to become a patreon but maybe just maybe...they can't afford just like my case , even if it's 5$ or 1$ perhaps most of people that hang around here and are not patreons can't afford it.
I for one need to borrow money sometimes to get by :) so..it's not like people don't want to become patreon...but probably don't have the means to support the dev financially ...that's mostly my case but I'm 90% convinced thats the case for most people that hang here.
EDIT : also..forgot to say Merry Xmas also :)
I understand, hard times. Hope it gets better. ;)
Not always someone can afford it. From the new year on, I also do not know what the situation will be like for me. It is possible that I will have to look for a new job myself. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and BTLD

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Awesome Backgrounds. Thanks Killer7. And Thanks Hestia for always posting the patreon posts here.
Wish you all merry christmas. Cant wait for the new update on saturday. Much better than any other christmas present.
My pleasure as always, I love helping other pelicans ... What a goddess I would be if I don't help others :WeSmart: :p

Once again thank you @Hestia for always doing this bro! May that continue into the new year
Obviously ;)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Not laughing at you, but that brought me back to my rants when I first played it. Good times. Stick with it. Elaine reminded me of my real life aunt so it hit me kind of personally tbh. There are pages of posts about how players reacted to her and her actions in this thread.

Please trust me keep playing, yes you can exclude her but full disclosure there are some events that will not be as good if you do. Make two routes if you want cause I think killer7 does a great job of turning the character around in my eyes or more so a great job of showing you why she is the way she is...

Regardless thanks for the reminder of the past :)
With Elaine at the beginning of my acquaintance with her in this game, I had a bad opinion of her. I didn't like her persuading us (MC) to do bad things (call that bastard for example)

But after a while, Dev was able to change my mind about her. He made it well.

Now I'm waiting to create a relationship with her. In version 0.15 we had a great moment with her. Now just wait for it to get better.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes