KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
Hello Peeps.

I have a problem that i downloaded 0.15 and unzipid it. After that i placed my old save files into the game file and then the game just says,that i have to start from chapter 1 again. Is there any way or solution to solve this??

Love this game but it takes a lot of time to play again.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Hello Peeps.

I have a problem that i downloaded 0.15 and unzipid it. After that i placed my old save files into the game file and then the game just says,that i have to start from chapter 1 again. Is there any way or solution to solve this??

Love this game but it takes a lot of time to play again.
you don't have to move the saves anywhere, they save by default to a shared location

Reactions: KiRiToBoYa

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
A 3Some should not include Elaine ... yet.

The first time should be something special between MC and her.

Hmm...
What we had already, if I am not loosing it, Sandra and Maddy, Becca and Sandra, Becca and Aunti, Aunti and Fiona

Who would be an option in relatively close future for me?
Sandra and Alice,
Alice and Becca,
Becca and Maddy.
WonWon and ( Whats the cousins name? Damn I am bad with names.)

Not sure if Lucy will go for one at all, would be a huge step for her.

Who thinks the Doc will be falling in at some time? OK, ... when?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A 3Some should not include Elaine ... yet.

The first time should be something special between MC and her.

Hmm...
What we had already, if I am not loosing it, Sandra and Maddy, Becca and Sandra, Becca and Aunti, Aunti and Fiona

Who would be an option in relatively close future for me?
Sandra and Alice,
Alice and Becca,
Becca and Maddy.
WonWon and ( Whats the cousins name? Damn I am bad with names.)

Not sure if Lucy will go for one at all, would be a huge step for her.

Who thinks the Doc will be falling in at some time? OK, ... when?
Yeah I agree their first time should just be Elaine and the mc. But that is something that I would like to see in the future.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... call me weird :p
You're weird.

:p
I wouldn't mind that, but I don't think we will see threesomes with Lucy, as you said Lucy doesn't want to do anything with the mc and other women, but maybe that will change in the future. She already changed a lot since the beginning of the game, but I don't think that will be very likely.

Edit: If Lucy was into threesomes, it would be cool to see her with Melissa.
You get it! Melissa i could see after a couple of weeks analyzing all the details and researching etc :ROFLMAO:

Lucy is one of a kind and won't be jumping into anything if her character stays true to what it has been :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since we're speculating possible threesomes how about MC & Tanja & .......

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Yea, I got nothing.;)
On the cum dumpster route I think if would be funny af Alice dominating her. Seeing that petite little ginger bringing the pain to my pet would not only excite me but entertain me.

Never will happen but I can still dream it :p :p :ROFLMAO:

Alice: bad puppy *smack* eat it you mangy mutt don't make me get the whip again...

D

Deleted member 618663

Won Won and Anna, Ida and Celest, Melissa(w/strap-on) and Tanja let Mel have the back door

Reactions: Oghmios1337

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Won Won and Anna, Ida and Celest, Melissa(w/strap-on) and Tanja let Mel have the back door
"Melissa(w/strap-on) and Tanja let Mel have the back door" not sure he would do that it would technically brake the whole back door for punnishment front for reword thing he had going... as pet route but as lover route I don't see her doing that ether she is 100% focus on the Mc and the Mc wouldn't ask her so she would ether need to offer him it or so major event to trigger it to be something one or all of them want but I'm also don't think Malisa would be up for it yet ether she literally just starting with the Mc Tanja would be more likely to get a scene with Fiona or possibly ether Sandra, Becca or Aunti there is the possibly in the pet route the he would let Fiona, Melissa, or possibly even Lucy hate fuck as a punnishmet but only would know if that is ever going to happen

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 618663

I never said it was perfect or we would ever see it. I would like too. Still would like to see Maddie and Ida 3some.

Reactions: airze

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
screenshot0010.png

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world - the real world, not night city!

Another week another progress update

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 4 last week and beta 5 will be released this week. This means that a release next week is very likely. When exactly is too difficult to tell at the moment, but I'll keep you guys posted with another patreon post as soon as I know.

I think beta 4 ( or day 4, if you play 0.16 ) contains the best NSFW scene in My New Family yet. I don't want to spoil too much but you probably already know what is going to happen, I teased it a lot already. Let's just say there is more than one girl involved and it's very, very lewd. The update in general is more lewd than others, but of course the emotional and wholesome moments are still far more present than anything else.

Well, and now let's talk about My New Memories...Which you can play right now, if you want! All you have to do is join the discord and check the #alpha-faq channel. The picture you see in this news is the main menu ( though the alpha one has a little disclaimer for everyone.) The alpha contains 1/6 of the actual first public release. To be precise, you can think of it like one ingame day of My New Family. It should take you between 15 and 30 minutes to finish. If you are not on the discord yet, And please pay attention to the disclaimer, that is all I'm asking.

I don't want this alpha to be a full public release yet, that's why I posted it on the discord only for now and I would really like to keep it that way. I see it as a gift for you people, my amazing community, to get a first glimpse at the game I'm working on. So please, don't hesitate to share your feedback and everything else - is the best place for this!

And I think that's it for this week. I will have more news regarding My New Memories and how I will integrate it into my patreon page soon. If you are already a patron then you should be good already. I don't want to charge you twice for both games. We'll see how it works out in the next few weeks! Stay amazing people!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 941111

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world - the real world, not night city!

Another week another progress update

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 4 last week and beta 5 will be released this week. This means that a release next week is very likely. When exactly is too difficult to tell at the moment, but I'll keep you guys posted with another patreon post as soon as I know.

I think beta 4 ( or day 4, if you play 0.16 ) contains the best NSFW scene in My New Family yet. I don't want to spoil too much but you probably already know what is going to happen, I teased it a lot already. Let's just say there is more than one girl involved and it's very, very lewd. The update in general is more lewd than others, but of course the emotional and wholesome moments are still far more present than anything else.

Well, and now let's talk about My New Memories...Which you can play right now, if you want! All you have to do is join the discord and check the #alpha-faq channel. The picture you see in this news is the main menu ( though the alpha one has a little disclaimer for everyone.) The alpha contains 1/6 of the actual first public release. To be precise, you can think of it like one ingame day of My New Family. It should take you between 15 and 30 minutes to finish. If you are not on the discord yet, And please pay attention to the disclaimer, that is all I'm asking.

I don't want this alpha to be a full public release yet, that's why I posted it on the discord only for now and I would really like to keep it that way. I see it as a gift for you people, my amazing community, to get a first glimpse at the game I'm working on. So please, don't hesitate to share your feedback and everything else - is the best place for this!

And I think that's it for this week. I will have more news regarding My New Memories and how I will integrate it into my patreon page soon. If you are already a patron then you should be good already. I don't want to charge you twice for both games. We'll see how it works out in the next few weeks! Stay amazing people!
Thanks once again Hestia for always keeping us informed :)

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
the gingers have been making a lot of fuss about being "pee sisters" for a few days now.... I hope this will not escalate into Super Naked Ginger Puddle Time...?
I am probably the only vocal watersports fan in this thread and I don't see it evolving to that kind of play tbh. (Not that I personally would mind it as it rings my bell.)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes