Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
hiho. My PC crasht end of november and now my safes are gone. Has someone a .14save with simply to date everyone you could so far?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Amazing game. Just a quick question what happen with the gallery and removing the past scenes unless I miss something that talked about that
The gallery only contains the scenes in the 0.15+ version of the game, if you want to replay old scenes you will have to play the 0.14 version of the game.

Killer7 Also regarding the gallery....I get an error when viewing Mary and Maddie's galleries...I can view the 1st Mary replay fine but the 2nd 1 along with both of Maddie's(that I have so far) give an error when I place my mouse cursor over them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
I want to wait a bit more before I play
This game ist quiet extensive. You will need many hours to see the whole content of 0.14 and after that of the new 0.16.
The only mistake you can make is to rush through the story only in search of the lewd scenes.
On that trip you will experience a wide spectrum of feelings and emotions if you allow the game to drag you in.
Fortunately there is no irrevocable drama and no decision with only negative outcome.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The gallery only contains the scenes in the 0.15+ version of the game, if you want to replay old scenes you will have to play the 0.14 version of the game.

Killer7 Also regarding the gallery....I get an error when viewing Mary and Maddie's galleries...I can view the 1st Mary replay fine but the 2nd 1 along with both of Maddie's(that I have so far) give an error when I place my mouse cursor over them.

You are probably still on the pre release, right? I fixed this in the version that is posted here.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
hiho. My PC crasht end of november and now my safes are gone. Has someone a .14save with simply to date everyone you could so far?
Saved at the end of 0.14, chose to date everyone that was available upto this point, also not sure if I forgave Tanja on this save, hope this helps.

To change the MC name just enable the console, to do this go to MyNewFamily-0.16-pc\renpy\common and open the file "00console.rpy" in a text editor and search for "config.console = False" and replace with "config.console = True"...should be on line 108.....once this is done load the save then press Shift+O in game to open console....to change MC name just type
name = "NewName"
you need the " around your chosen name for this to work.

Alternatively you can download UnRen from TheSidewinder signature to enable the console(Also has a few other features), place this file in the MyNewFamily-0.16-pc folder (where the EXE for the game is located) and choose option 3.

Last edited:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
At the begining of 0.15 please ty in advance
This save is at the end of 0.14...it's for those that want to start 0.15, but lost/don't have a save.
Start 0.15 load up the save I posted and Sorted lol :LOL:

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.16

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
just downloaded the game and pt.2 v0.16 mod and none of the 0.16 scenes are unlocked ( yes i hit unlock all scenes) i can only see the 0.15 scenes

Reactions: Putriselena

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i think a there is a bug in the update turned down maddy in my playthrough but and i think i didnt even meet ida before but this scene starts to play

ok now im sure this is a bug who is celest???

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
just downloaded the game and pt.2 v0.16 mod and none of the 0.16 scenes are unlocked ( yes i hit unlock all scenes) i can only see the 0.15 scenes
I don't list the unlocks the dev does that, I just unlock the button, so... Can't help you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How I love Becca (mom) and the scenes with her.. :love: She is the best. I'm waiting for more of her ''wild side'' ^^

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes