Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
You could always hold CTRL to skip all the stuff you've seen already and jump right into the new content. Should only take a few minutes.
Ok with Batmans save and this lil shortcut i should be able skip through the stuff ive seen but that was a good hour or 2 to figure this out

Anyways now i live in fear that ill hit that same error when i reach the latest content...ill keep y'all updated when i get there

Ohh and with Unren i can and have renamed my mc so cheers for that too folks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question. Per du mean acquainted? I looked it up and not finding a definition that fits. "Well, I guess I should not be surprised you are Per du with Fiona."

Edit it was answered the next click ignore me :ROFLMAO:
I need more coffee... carry on

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
And for everybody else:
Killer7 is a german native speaker.
In the german language we distinguish between two different forms to address someone, to say "you".
A formally variant: "sie". A casual variant: "du". In english you always use "you".
To be "per du" is one possible formulation to clarify that you use the casual variant.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And for everybody else:
Killer7 is a german nativ speaker.
In the german language we distinguish between two different forms to address someone, to say "you".
A formally variant: "sie". A casual variant: "du". In english you always use "you".
To be "per du" is one possible formulation to clarify that you use the casual variant.
That's why Kiara is half german. I can implement a lot of stuff with her that is like that :D.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Guys i need help i cant install chapter 1_9 on my phone, but chapter 10+ just installed fine, has this happened to some of you before or. I just cant figure how to make it work.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the MC and the doctor will become a couple like almost every other woman in his life?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Batman187
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes