Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One question is there no more cumdumpster route? My second save set led to the same gf Tanja scene. :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
One question is there no more cumdumpster route? My second save set led to the same gf Tanja scene. :unsure:
nope .. killer7 did away with Tanja being our pet .. dam him :love:

don't really blame him tho .. that would mean another route in already bunch of routes :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
nope .. killer7 did away with Tanja being our pet .. dam him :love:
Yes I remember but at that time you had 3 choices. 1. gf route, 2. cumdumpster, or 3. you don't see her anymore.

Cumdumpster was to be only see her for lewdness ever so often (rarer than gf anyway).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes I remember but at that time you had 3 choices. One gf route, two cumdumpster, or 3 you don't see her anymore.

Cumdumpster was to be only see her for lewdness ever so often (rarer than gf anyway).
yeah please reread me post i edited it :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I understand and am not hating but even last update had a cumdumpster scene, this update both routes showed gf route. So I was wondering if the cumdumpster went the way of the pet route and ended.
i thought you meant the Tanja pet cumdump route .. it ended cause of so many routes killer7 had to write ... can't really blame him for that tho .. so he made it to make her your GF or let her go ... and end it with Tanja .. which i couldn't do .. she so hot :whistle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i thought you meant the Tanja pet cumdump route .. it ended cause of so many routes killer7 had to write ... can't really blame him for that tho .. so he made it to make her your GF or let her go ... and end it with Tanja .. which i couldn't do .. she so hot :whistle:
I'll be fine if the cumdumpster route is gone. Sad but fine. I just was surprised on the cumdumpster route it just showed the gf route and not just skipped it. :)

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There was only one Tanja event this time, for the love route. With 0.17 I plan on giving her a small animation again. 0.17 will be a bit more animation heavy because of a certain little cat anyway... :D
I can only imagine :love: and can not wait

Please know I wasn't complaining :)

Reactions: Killer7

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Finally done my play though and first thing that caught my attention, that cutting board the gingers served breakfast in bed, is the size of a small table. Good thing the 3 of them carried it.

Second, You did quite the amazing job yet again Killer7 with the lewdness level.

Third, I also used Zoey's mod yet the conversation with Anita at hospital & park played perfectly fine for me, as well as the talk with Sun & Soo's mother, Juna.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
There was only one Tanja event this time, for the love route. With 0.17 I plan on giving her a small animation again. 0.17 will be a bit more animation heavy because of a certain little cat anyway... :D
Yer killin me Killer =oP lol cant wait hopefully I'll have my new pc by then and have a full playthrough done again I'm not going to back up any of my current saves on purpose loved the first full playthrough and love all the work since so I am excited!

OOh yea any more fun time with Soo planned in future? She was funny as hell loved her character!

Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was slightly curious about the pet route, but for me it felt like an exception to the MC's personality as presented.
I was a big fan of it. And yes it does seem not like the mc's personality except it was about a woman that made several peoples life living hell for years (especially his beloved sister and cute crush) for no reason. She wasn't abused, no trauma and no hardship at all. She did it because she could. If anyone deserved to pay it was her imo

That said I totally get why it was removed and am totally fine with it's removal. But I stand by she did deserve it or even worse :p

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I was a big fan of it. And yes it does seem not like the mc's personality except it was about a woman that made several peoples life living hell for years (especially his beloved sister and cute crush) for no reason. She wasn't abused, no trauma and no hardship at all. She did it because she could. If anyone deserved to pay it was her imo

That said I totally get why it was removed and am totally fine with it's removal. But I stand by she did deserve it or even worse :p
I never took the dumpster route but I do agree she was a bitch and well I won't say deserved but I do believe in karma!

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know how the update of this wonderful story happened to me so far and look at what I was checking every time I could, but right now I get to it, I just want to say two things to the creator of the game.

1) With the 15th, that final of lucy made you a son of a bitch for that suspenseful ending that we all know he did to fuck but that's why you are

2) I thank you very much for creating a story that touched me so much and see that it is a hentai game but it has come to me and I laughed and I cried so thank you.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I don't know how the update of this wonderful story happened to me so far and look at what I was checking every time I could, but right now I get to it, I just want to say two things to the creator of the game.

1) With the 15th, that final of lucy made you a son of a bitch for that suspenseful ending that we all know he did to fuck but that's why you are

2) I thank you very much for creating a story that touched me so much and see that it is a hentai game but it has come to me and I laughed and I cried so thank you.
Killer has a way of making you wait and say wtf doesn't he?
That's why I love MNF so much and cant wait for MNM as well another reason why I chose to support him and his work!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Another great update to one of the best games on f95. This is my #1 game so far. I've played a lot of "adult" games over the last year. The movie references and jokes are really funny and make me laugh every time I play. I like that fact it's not a boring sandbox grindfest like a lot of games that have been coming out on here. Or doesn't make a shameless plug to support Killer7 on patreon in the text. If I want to read about or support a developer on patreon I will, but don't force me to have to read it in the middle of the game.

Ten star rating for this game!!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Take your time, but remember ! Pullouts don't belong in any self-respecting AVN

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes