Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So are Killer7's patrons just really against the girls doing stuff together? It seems like he goes out of his way to assure players that none of the girls who were in relationships together before are doing anything together currently. I personally find the idea that some of the girls are playing together when the MC is not around to be extremely hot. I mean, if the MC isn't there then why shouldn't they have some fun times with each other? They are all in a harem together, it's not like you could consider it cheating. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but scenes with the girls participating with each other, especially during threesome or foursomes would be awesome, as well as the MC coming to visit them and seeing them with each other before he joins in.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just finished this update O.M.G Killer7 ... you are simply AMAZING ... i love this game so much .. making me laugh :LOL:, making me cry :cry:( that i hate you for .. :ROFLMAO: ) the amazing drama .. the amazing babes ... what more can i say .. never change .. the game is heading in a great direction ... glad i bought this bigger hard drive to save all the versions .. :love: ..

p.s.
i love giving us a chance with Diana ... Tanja ... and getting more girls pregnant ... i want a house full of babies in the end :love:
i'm hoping that one day Tanja / Diana / Aunt Mary / Alice / and yes Granny and Fiona all get pregnant also and i can't leave out Ida / Megan / Sun ...
do i sound to greedy ... i do , GOOD ... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
HA, I knew it, roast chicken with Brussel sprouts, I knew granny was an evil woman.
Is there not a separate thread for the mod?.

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
so? can you choose where to Finish after this update or is it all still just Creampies/no choice?

PS: i know in the beginning of the game you have choices with some of them but later as story progess you lose the choice entirely whice was a bummer for me..

Last edited:

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
Well I was about to load my save game but it doesn't let me load instead it says I didn't try to load my save game i tried a few times but still the same any one can help

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well I was about to load my save game but it doesn't let me load instead it says I didn't try to load my save game i tried a few times but still the same any one can help
Are you loading a save that was made before 0.14? You have to finish 0.14 first ( chapter 1- 9 ) in order to play 0.16 ( chapter 10 and 11 and all future chapters )

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Glad you guys liked the more lewd approach for some girls :).
For me, their sexual experience is starting to grow at a pace parallel to their relationships with the MC. Even the dialogue seems to hint how their expression of love for him is broadening.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Killer7 my good pal, I'm playing the new chapter as I speak

you lost a good chance to make a Dr. House's reference when Maddie was talking about mango juice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 my good pal, I'm playing the new chapter as I speak

you lost a good chance to make a Dr. House's reference when Maddie was talking about mango juice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Crap, I never watched house. That's a good one :D.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Had issues with the conversations with Anita in the hospital and park also with Sun's mother... kept giving the fault page. Be known that I installed the mod from Zoey

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you very wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

And this one is a special one because it's the last one of the year! Ha, I know, funny joke that you never heard before.

On saturday we had the release of 0.16, one of the lewdest updates so far for My New Family! I'm not going into details right now in case some of youi weren't able to play it yet ( because of the holidays etc ). I hope you guys liked the update if you finished it, 0.17 will also be lewd but will contain more wholesome and very, very emotional moments!

Speaking of 0.17, I started development of it already but very, very slow. I still plan to release it like I always do, but I thought I could use a few days off. I hope you guys don't mind that too much, just a bit of relaxation before I jump straight into work again. So, I'm not going to promise a beta this week. But we'll see if my mood changes and I start to work normal again!

I also started work on My New Memories again. I plan the full release of a 0.1 version very, very early in 2021. If you played the alpha you already know that this was just 1/6th of the initial 0.1 release. Thanks to the amazing feedback some of you people gave on the alpha I really started to enjoy working on it again. That wasn't always the case, but I will explain that in the very long patreon post that will come sometimes this week ( where I summarize my experience with the year 2020 ).

And I think that's it for the moment. I will have more details regarding 0.17 next week! Keep an eye out on patreon for the very personal post that will come up soon ( if you are interested in that ). Thanks again for the amazing support people, it means the world to me to have such an amazing community! Stay awesome!

day4_sabrinaatdoorsmiletalk.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes