Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Tried both tho i tried 'Oh' first obv cheers
I uploaded my 00console.rpy file to mega, just replace this with the 1 in your folder and console should work.

Unrelated, but what utility are you using to get that "What's locking this file?" choice in the Explorer context menu?
Program called Lock Hunter, had a file I couldn't delete because it was locked obv, this program did the trick. :LOL:

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I am positive im loading one at the last scene of 0.15 right before the black screen, as i always do, but im getting the the exception error i stated before, ive loaded a save from somene else at tthe end of 0.14 which has worked, where we propose to Sandra, but i dont want to have to play from this far back again (tho i will if i have to..but really would rather go from where i saved from previously as i remember everything up until that point)
You could always hold CTRL to skip all the stuff you've seen already and jump right into the new content. Should only take a few minutes.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
You could always hold CTRL to skip all the stuff you've seen already and jump right into the new content. Should only take a few minutes.
Or press Tab once and it will continue to auto skip until you have a choice to make or until you get to new dialogue, saves holding down Ctrl, didn't know about this for ages now my finger loves the Tab key. :KEK:

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Ok with Batmans save and this lil shortcut i should be able skip through the stuff ive seen but that was a good hour or 2 to figure this out

Anyways now i live in fear that ill hit that same error when i reach the latest content...ill keep y'all updated when i get there

Ohh and with Unren i can and have renamed my mc so cheers for that too folks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Stupid question. Per du mean acquainted? I looked it up and not finding a definition that fits. "Well, I guess I should not be surprised you are Per du with Fiona."

Edit it was answered the next click ignore me :ROFLMAO:
I need more coffee... carry on

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
And for everybody else:
Killer7 is a german native speaker.
In the german language we distinguish between two different forms to address someone, to say "you".
A formally variant: "sie". A casual variant: "du". In english you always use "you".
To be "per du" is one possible formulation to clarify that you use the casual variant.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And for everybody else:
Killer7 is a german nativ speaker.
In the german language we distinguish between two different forms to address someone, to say "you".
A formally variant: "sie". A casual variant: "du". In english you always use "you".
To be "per du" is one possible formulation to clarify that you use the casual variant.
That's why Kiara is half german. I can implement a lot of stuff with her that is like that :D.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Guys i need help i cant install chapter 1_9 on my phone, but chapter 10+ just installed fine, has this happened to some of you before or. I just cant figure how to make it work.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes