Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Funny thing to say. I replayed the game yesterday to add Becca+ Mary to my harem, skipped at least 85-90% content with tab/ctrl button and it still took me 4 hours.

Killer7 is killing it with these updates constantly.
Ikr. It's amazing how much content this vn has and all of it quality. I'm so spoiled by this vn:)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
But every time the update ends, I want more)
I know, we all feel it :) .

Killer7 has still been smashing it every update, with loads of meaningful content and lenght to the updates.

Funny thing is, I can see MNF going on for another year at least, and Killer7 could do MNF2 later down the line, lets say 20 years from now (in-game time), when MC has his whole harem + all his daughters joining in it.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Currently on Day 3 of the vacation in 0.14... Just wanted to mention that - while the story is great and deep, the concept of "unable to make love" during "that time of the month" is somewhat unrealistic. I know some people may not like the idea of it, but we whom have been in devoted, committed adult relationships have no problem with menstrual intercourse. While not currently a part of the game, I and probably a handful of devoted fans may not mind or may actually enjoy some messy H scenes. More lewd than anything yet in-game.
Keep in mind that these relationships are fairly new, and almost everyone involved isn't particularly sexually experienced. Maybe the girls are just uncomfortable with the idea (or like Won-Won have bad cramps). So it's pretty realistic imo...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Even after multiple playthroughs, a few terms still make no sense to me...
"A macho"??? "Pelican"??? I did searches, but still not sure what the references are for. Casual MidwesternUSA resident here. There are a few others, but these two seem more prominent. Not common or even normally used terms that I am able to resolve through research.
Pelican is the nickname that Lucy gave to MC bc he has a big mouth and eats a lot, i don't think it's a reference to something other than the bird

Macho...is a macho, buff very muscular guy...

Reactions: Killer7

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Xo Mo & Demoness_Kiss

There are spiritual interpretations of pelicans:

Pelicans are symbols of love, sacrifice and motherhood. When a pelican crosses your path, you are being encouraged to forgive yourself and let go of negative feelings. The meaning of the pelican reassures you that no matter how heavy your burden is, you will still find a way to make it to the top. When you learn to forgive yourself, you are also releasing yourself from anything that's holding you down.

I don't know if Killer7 had that in mind. But if not, it's a nice coincidence.

In the english language there is also a more colloquial meaning:
Calling you a pelican (or goose) is mildly insulting: They're saying you're silly.

Both meanings are a perfect match for Lucy...

And "macho" is both an english and german word. The meaning is the same.
Originally it's from the spanish language. It's a guy who belives that he has to constantly prove his masculinity.

And that describes the MC in a whimsically way. After all he bangs his whole family...

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Morning,

I just played the game and loved it.

I am here to give my praise to you.

The Story is on the heavy site, but you set the mood right from the beginning. One of the best romance Harem games.

I loved how you turn Fiona she is my Favorite. But I have to say this is a Fantasy of mine for ages now. To Bring out the Soft site of a Domina. And you nailed it and that in a very romantic way.

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Still loving this story, but I have the impression the MC changed in the last installment, he got not only more confident but in some moments borderline (trying to express it as best as I can) "arrogant"/"macho" best example is his letter to Maddie.
I think it was supposed to be intended playfully, taking into account Madeleines character, but it still came across too harsh imo.

There were some other, but less pronounced instances of this also in some other conversations.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... I already have ask...
Like i see, Incest pacth have only 1 file...
Soo i wonder it only for 0.14 version... But what about 0.16? Hah? O_O

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just curious, if I decided to always pick the "stay at home" or "no" options, I'd imagine this game would become quite boring, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

TMLIaM

Oct 25, 2019
Killer7 you have earned me as a supporter on Patreon, keep up the great work! Your story has evoked real emotion beyond what is expected of the genre along with your work ethic and commitment to regular updates are truly appreciated. I look forward to your continued efforts and upcoming titles, thank you!

Dec 27, 2020
I think the story is more on the heavy side in the early chapters, the mc and the people around him have to deal with a lot of stuff that happened to them in the past, but as the story progresses, it gets more wholesome. This is one of the few games that I know that I will feel happy when I finish playing.
Don't get me wrong. No problem with heavier themed stories. This one is good.
I was touched by it in a good way.
I agree with everything you have said.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes