Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
When I installed 0.16 version on Android scenes from the gallery are missing. Only the scenes from 0.15 and 0.16 are present. Previous versions scenes are missing in gallery.

Because .16 only includes .15 and .16....0.14 has all the others. You won't see the previous gallery in .15+ which is why you needed the save so all your choices would carry over, it doesn't carry over the gallery.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
(i always the incest mod)
I wonder about somthing why do all 3 sisters hav red hair? Lucy and Sardra hav same mom as the MC but different dad. Alice also hav redhair and she hav same father but different mom
and i know hav't seen the dad yet or Alice's mom but Becca and the MC both have brown hair or
reddish brown maybe im no colour expert

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because ginger girls especially ones with freckles are fucking hot, that is why.
There is a girl with cat features, and every female wants to fuck the MC, have his babies and get married, and out of like what 40 females in the game, one has an actual problem with incest, realism is not a big part of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you very wonderful and very cute people!

Another year, another month, another week - another progress update!

As some of you know I wanted to take a few days off from working after my new years eve post. And that's what I did, for the most part. I still worked on 0.17 and My New Memories and I finished the morning of the first day of 0.17 already. But I only worked a few hours each day, not like I usually do, because you guys told me so :D. Now I'm back at full work force, though!

I already have a rough plan on where I want to go with 0.17 and the ground foundation is already set. We will return to a familiar place and discover new locations while being there - especially because some of the girls will come with us that weren't there before! Sandra patrons can expect the first beta sometime this week, probably on the weekend or a few days before that. It should be this week though!

I also finished work on the script for the second day of My New Memories. This means that after I've finished making the renders I might let the very cute Sandra Patrons have a look at that as well. I'm not sure yet though, I want to start integrating the game into Patreon once I have a real 0.1 release out as you know. I don't want anyone to pledge for My New Memories yet!

I also wanted to thank all of you amazing people for the heartwarming comments to my new years eve post. I know these long patreon posts are not for everyone so it means a lot to me to read all your comments if you decide to give it a read. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I have big things planned for 2021 that are only possible because you guys support me! Stay awesome!

copstandtalk.png

D

Deleted member 618663

I think the only way to get Killer to relax is to steal his computer. Then give him a stack of paper and some crayons and He will still produce a story. As for the cop frisking not good enough strip search each other and I'm in. Well Happy New Year, Yes I could complain about last year, But I'm not going too. My life improved last year, A wife and M.I.L. that is not afraid to show the wild side. So I will Wish everybody a better Year than last Year. Have Fun

• Haha
Reactions: Plaguerave

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Jesus what a G I R T H Y game. My space bar has melted.

Not gonna lie. Some feelings were felt. Fantastic job Killer7 and many uhms to you.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
She almost reminds me of the female cop when I was passing through Chicago IL some years ago had a buncha fools get into the bus station so yea I got frisked searched then had a friggin amazing hotdog a few blocks from the bus depo with her she felt bad I was on a 12 hour layover.

I just wish I wasn't so young and naive I woulda stayed in a heart beat if she asked me to lol.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Finally got around to playing this update, been a busy holiday. Absolutely loved it. You promised me lewd and it delivered on the lewd. Especially the look in their eyes, that just took it to a new level. Looks like MC needs to start a new 'exercise' regimen to work on more 'stamina'. He getting there just needs more 'practice'. Good thing there are many volunteers willing to help. By the way does it seem like the quality of the images had increased dramatically since the last update? Anyway I know this is late, but thanks for this one Killer7 and happy new year.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes