D

Deleted member 618663

If He loves doing this, it is hard to call it work. If HE does suffer from depression and He gets enjoyment from this I sure as HELL won't deny Him that enjoyment. So as long as He is Happy let Him be. If I remember the cinnamon roll is likely pregnant Also.

If you live in the U.S. Shit Has Hit The Fan, Keep your Family Safe. We may end up with a civil war if this keeps up.

Last edited by a moderator:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Okay, I just finished the first day of v.017 and at the cost of pissing all non patrons here off I have something to say to Killer7: if a few day's rest more can produce something like that, by all means feel free to take a couple of weeks off anytime, my friend.

Obviously I'm not going into any detail, but in my so very humble opinion it's the best day in the whole VN so far - and by far; it's not just the perfect dialogues and the right amount of lewd scenes at the right time: all stories progress with just the right pace and it leaves you waiting for the next beta with the perfect combination of satisfaction and anticipation to see what happens next.
I've been following this VN since the beginning and a Patron for a few months, and it's the first time ever that after finishing one beta I go back to the beginning and replay it from scratch.

Kudos to you, mate: I can't even imagine how you do it, but you're the best (and I know what I'm talking about: I gave the MNM alpha a spin and I couldn't believe my eyes; that thing has right now all the potential to reach MNF levels, and as they say, once can be a coincidence but twice becomes a pattern..... ;))
(Damn. where's a clapping smiley when you need one.....)

Feb 1, 2019
Just done the night with Landlady at the villa ... That was probably one of the best scene so far. You're really making an amazing work

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Okay, I just finished the first day of v.017 and at the cost of pissing all non patrons here off I have something to say to Killer7: if a few day's rest more can produce something like that, by all means feel free to take a couple of weeks off anytime, my friend.
Careful. A few days may have had such wonderful results. But a couple weeks could be disastrous. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: worldofmac84

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 978443

The girls often closed their eyes.
Why is that ?
Aside from 'blinking' i guess this :LOL:, a bit exaggerated sometimes but I too sometimes for a short moment close my eyes while laughing, though usually it would have to be a quite strong laugh (thats why i call it exaggerated in the pic/game, but I think it fits the games visual style so I find it fitting).

D

Deleted member 3181120

Loved this game so far!
Played this online. Finished part 1 and saved at the requested point.
Started part one and clicked load save. Selected the recent save.
Then got this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Loved this game so far!
Played this online. Finished part 1 and saved at the requested point.
Started part one and clicked load save. Selected the recent save.
Then got this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't play it online, I would download it to your pc and then use a savegame that was provided here for example ( can find it in the OP ). This way you can continue after 0.14 with no issues.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
closed eyes here shows the presence of happiness ?

Why ? I do not understand that. I made a nice gif. And no wallpaper.
And why are wallpapers annoying here ? my gif made joy !
I am pretty sure they are laughing.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes