Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update with plenty of lewd action. An interesting side note was that my old PC had died, so I had to start from chapter 1 and play it through but still got plenty of feels and a lump in my throat even though I knew the storyline ahead! A real indicator of brilliant, emotive writing!

Reactions: D0n0v4n

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
day4_sabrinasitsmilelaugh.png

Hello there you very wholesome and attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first 0.17 Beta this week. The feedback from the patrons so far has been amazing, I really didn't expect that a certain event would make people so happy - but it did! So now I'm even more excited to continue work on 0.17! Beta 2 should be released this week which means Lucy Patrons get to experience Beta 1 as well!

The little cat promised our dearest MC something, if you remember. And it looks like she is keeping things very interesting! This update will also be very important if you are on a certain route and visited a very nice doctor already. The last two days of the update will be very interesting as well because we return to a very familiar place for a bit. I'm not going to spoil more, but it will be a ongoing thing for 0.18 as well!

I'm also letting both of my pcs pretty much run 24/7 to produce renders for My New Memories. So far it's looking pretty good that I will finish the second ingame day this week. I didn't expect that rendering takes so much time but I think the waiting will be worth it. The patreon banner is also already finished and I can't wait to show you guys how the page will look once I integrate My New Memories into it! The render you see in todays news is from the second ingame day by the way, a very happy Sabrina that is laughing about something the MC said!

Since we reached the extremely insane goal of 1000 patrons last month I opened a channel on where I will stream some of my render work on My New Memories. If you guys want to check that out, this is the link: . While I stream I will talk about the things I'm currently doing and how I'm doing them. Maybe you'll find it interesting to see how I work in daz3d ( since I'm a big noob with it ). This is also a opportunity to ask me any questions you might have!

And I think thats it for this week. If something comes up I'll let you people know. Thanks again for the continuous support - You are the best community in the world! Sandra patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 2 and Lucy patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 1! Stay awesome!

D

Deleted member 3181120

I wouldn't play it online, I would download it to your pc and then use a savegame that was provided here for example ( can find it in the OP ). This way you can continue after 0.14 with no issues.
I would like to start over then, to preserve my choices or make new ones, but the d/l link (mega I think) on the Patreon page for 1.14 started downloading then it closed my browser mid-d/l. I have seen Mega do that before and I don't know how to get around it.
Help would be appreciated.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I would like to start over then, to preserve my choices or make new ones, but the d/l link (mega I think) on the Patreon page for 1.14 started downloading then it closed my browser mid-d/l. I have seen Mega do that before and I don't know how to get around it.
Help would be appreciated.
You can get it from the OP here, they have mirrors, or my itch.io page, I also have 0.14 uploaded there. Just have to open the spoiler for chapter 1-9 :).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Killer7 I love your game. I think it's the best harem game of recent years. I especially love how the sex animation and dialogues are insanely good but also the love and romance is perfect. It's not just mindless sex. However I want to ask one thing. Is it possible that if you can make your next game sandbox instead of kinetic novel? The sex scenes are amazing and playing it multiple times over the course of the game while you progress would be amazing. Replay or gallery section can't give the same feelings as repeatable scenes as well. This will also help the longetivty of the game while you work on updates. I don't mean 'extreme grind' (which annoys people) when I talk about sandbox. More like the system harem hotel, myhtic manor, sisterly lust, treasure of nadia, milf city...etc has. I still want to say that your game is amazing and want to support your next project whichever system you want to use. Just putting some thoughts thats all

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Killer7 I love your game. I think it's the best harem game of recent years. I especially love how the sex animation and dialogues are insanely good but also the love and romance is perfect. It's not just mindless sex. However I want to ask one thing. Is it possible that if you can make your next game sandbox instead of kinetic novel? The sex scenes are amazing and playing it multiple times over the course of the game while you progress would be amazing. Replay or gallery section can't give the same feelings as repeatable scenes as well. I feel like those amazing scenes played for one time kinda getting wasted.. This will also help the longetivty of the game while you work on updates. I don't mean 'extreme grind' (which annoys people) when I talk about sandbox. More like the system harem hotel, myhtic manor, sisterly lust, treasure of nadia, milf city...etc has. I still want to say that your game is amazing and want to support your next project whichever system you want to use. Just putting some thoughts thats all
Translation: hi love your game but can you bascially rewrite and re-code (with much more difficult code) your new game youve already started, produced renders for and written scripts for? Kk thanks lol

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Translation: hi love your game but can you bascially rewrite and re-code (with much more difficult code) your new game youve already started, produced renders for and written scripts for? Kk thanks lol

Maybe that's why I've said 'your next game'? I'm talking about a future project. I didn't know that he started his next project already.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe that's why I've said 'your next game'? I'm talking about a future project. Read carefully before posting a reply please
Yh and his "next game" is already under production.

Edit: just realized you may of not known about his "next game" so i apologize

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yh and his "next game" is already under production.

Edit: just realized you may of not known about his "next game" so i apologize

I really didn't know that he had started his new project already. I've said I will support him no matter what system he choses but if I've said something disrespectfull sorry. My English is kinda terrible

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I really didn't know that he had started his new project already. I've said I will support him no matter what system he choses but if I've said something disrespectfull sorry. My English is kinda terrible
Nah not your fault. I just forget to think of other peoples perspectives. So i should be apologizing to you. So im sorry for having a go at you without thinking about your perspective.

Reactions: preskerd

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not planning it as a sandbox, no. It will be similar to My New Family or other harem style vn's you can find here. The choices will mostly boil down to "I want this girl" or "I don't want this girl.". The difference this time will be that I won't force a girl on you ( unlike I did with Sandra in MNF ).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not planning it as a sandbox, no. It will be similar to My New Family or other harem style vn's you can find here. The choices will mostly boil down to "I want this girl" or "I don't want this girl.". The difference this time will be that I won't force a girl on you ( unlike I did with Sandra in MNF ).
Yeeeeeah, I think I can live with that :)

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Thank you, Lord, that there are still developers, who are not turning the visual novel into a gravity slalom navigation computation simulator for the jump to Alpha Centauri or an arcade game that requires the skill of esports champions and the best gamepads!

• Haha
Reactions: fr45

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and i enjoyed being forced into that one ... never hear a complaint from me :love:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Found again something that isnt right. So let me start from the beginning. I started again a new Playtrough. So after the MC talked to his mom and go to sleep he found Lucy at the Pool. Then you can choose to tell her the Story. I did it.
Then Lucy ask this 1610571803476.png
The MC answer that : 1610571837785.png
The Lucy say that : 1610571862565.png
And now to the "Wrong thing". The answer from the MC : 1610571895361.png
He cant know that the Father from Lucy was a "Scumbag" because Lucy never told the Story at this Point if you know what i mean. So it doesnt make many sense
Edit: Sandra say something like this to the MC when he ask about Lucys "Cat Features" but if the MC dont ask about that the "outcome" is still the same

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'd say not caring about them anymore is enough to win the "scumbag" title. It's only later that we learned he earned the scumbag medal "with special dishonors."

Reactions: Batman187
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes