Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If she ends up also getting pregnant I will definitely not complain. Also Havik79 we all not that you secretly love Elaine, stop pretending.
OK, I will admit it, once orange man bad is voted best president in history, I do not hate her as much, but shit I like the weeb sisters more then her.

koribo

Apr 24, 2018
Don't know if its just on my end or others have had this problem too. But i can't start 0.16 from my extern harddisk. I've been playing the 0.14 and prior on my extern harddisk but 0.16 can't :eek: me confused.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I got confused for a second. When I saw the banner on the front page, I thought what a gruesome game, My New Family Killer.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 2 last week. This means that Beta 3 should come this week ( though it might come a bit later, the weekend is my guess, sorry about that ) and that you will get your usual teasers.

There are a few things I can already say about 0.17. It will be a very long update again, like 0.14 was. I'm on the third day now and I already have 3800 lines of code - That is quite a lot more than I had on the third day of 0.16. Since we will return to a familiar place the update will be quite a bit different, since I'm planning some extra things for this occasion. I can't wait to show you guys the teasers!

I also just finished the last renders of the second day of My New Memories. Now they just have to render on both of my pcs and I can start assembling it. I will probably post this second day on my discord for Sandra patrons, I'm not sure yet. Since I don't want you guys to pledge for My New Memories yet I don't want to give any benefits, if that makes sense. Maybe it's just a little extra for your current pledge? I'll see what I do. The render you see above is from a very special event on the second day, though.

There is also another thing I wanted to say. You guys have been killing it here on patreon again, we are almost at 1100 Patrons and I still can't wrap my head around it how amazing you guys are. I always think "Okay, we peaked." but then you wonderful people prove me wrong. Thank you so so much for that, it means the world to me!

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the next beta Sandra patrons ( and for Beta 2 Lucy patrons ) and of course, for the usual teasers regarding 0.17! Stay awesome people!

hospitaltest.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 2 last week. This means that Beta 3 should come this week ( though it might come a bit later, the weekend is my guess, sorry about that ) and that you will get your usual teasers.

There are a few things I can already say about 0.17. It will be a very long update again, like 0.14 was. I'm on the third day now and I already have 3800 lines of code - That is quite a lot more than I had on the third day of 0.16. Since we will return to a familiar place the update will be quite a bit different, since I'm planning some extra things for this occasion. I can't wait to show you guys the teasers!

I also just finished the last renders of the second day of My New Memories. Now they just have to render on both of my pcs and I can start assembling it. I will probably post this second day on my discord for Sandra patrons, I'm not sure yet. Since I don't want you guys to pledge for My New Memories yet I don't want to give any benefits, if that makes sense. Maybe it's just a little extra for your current pledge? I'll see what I do. The render you see above is from a very special event on the second day, though.

There is also another thing I wanted to say. You guys have been killing it here on patreon again, we are almost at 1100 Patrons and I still can't wrap my head around it how amazing you guys are. I always think "Okay, we peaked." but then you wonderful people prove me wrong. Thank you so so much for that, it means the world to me!

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the next beta Sandra patrons ( and for Beta 2 Lucy patrons ) and of course, for the usual teasers regarding 0.17! Stay awesome people!

View attachment 991435
Thank you Hestia! Once again you made my day by sharing this wonderful news and update my dude. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

View attachment 991435
Thank you! It motivated me to check back in on Patreon. Playing 0.17-Beta1 right now.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

View attachment 991435
You posted this just over 12hours ago, If I hadn't checked this thread I wouldn't have known about this progress update, still waiting for an email from Patreon to inform me about it!, so once again Thank You!:ROFLMAO::love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heya quick question (and i'm really sorry if it was already asked here I went back a few page and didn't see an answer)
If I said no to having children am I going to miss on like 70% of the content down the line ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Heya quick question (and i'm really sorry if it was already asked here I went back a few page and didn't see an answer)
If I said no to having children am I going to miss on like 70% of the content down the line ?
No, not 70%, but you will miss certain events of course. For example, visiting the doctor with the girls. You will still meet Kiara if you visit Anita with Alice, but that will be it. If you go the pregnancy route you will get to know her better. But outside of that you won't miss anything with the girls.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
No, not 70%, but you will miss certain events of course. For example, visiting the doctor with the girls. You will still meet Kiara if you visit Anita with Alice, but that will be it. If you go the pregnancy route you will get to know her better. But outside of that you won't miss anything with the girls.
Understood thanks, I'll probably do another go after the game is done, first time around tho I'm making the choice like I would irl (well "irl" might be a bit of a stretch but you know what I mean), awesome game btw (y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes