thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
He cant know that the Father from Lucy was a "Scumbag" because Lucy never told the Story at this Point if you know what i mean. So it doesnt make many sense
Lucy herself told him that her father is a scumbag, you even posted a screenshot of it.

"Well, at least we both have fathers that are scumbags, right?"

Means: My father is a scumbag as well.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Pretty sure you did it with more than Sandra.
Or maybe the protagonist is the better person than I and I am simply seeing things.
The game gives you a game over screen at the beginning of 0.13 if you didn't go for Sandra. I mean, certain girls are tied to each other, but Sandra is the only one that gives you a game over if you didn't go for her. Lucy is tied to Sandra and Alice is tied to Lucy and Sandra. All the household girls are tied to Sandra since she is the harem enabler. The side girls are only losely tied to each other. For example, Soo is attached to Sun. Dianna is only an option if you went for the niceguy route with Tanja.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
Killer7 during talk with Becca after you speak with Elaine and make a phone call on a speaker it is pretty obvious that lighting level is changing through the conversation back and forth.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
The game gives you a game over screen at the beginning of 0.13 if you didn't go for Sandra. I mean, certain girls are tied to each other, but Sandra is the only one that gives you a game over if you didn't go for her. Lucy is tied to Sandra and Alice is tied to Lucy and Sandra. All the household girls are tied to Sandra since she is the harem enabler. The side girls are only losely tied to each other. For example, Soo is attached to Sun. Dianna is only an option if you went for the niceguy route with Tanja.
Was thinking of Mary, but as I said - I can be wrong.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 during talk with Becca after you speak with Elaine and make a phone call on a speaker it is pretty obvious that lighting level is changing through the conversation back and forth.
That is a intended effect to reflect Beccas emotions. As she gets angrier the light becomes darker :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Dianna is only an option if you went for the niceguy route with Tanja.
Really? Is this only related to the second route choice? Because I did have Dianna content during the pet route with Tanja. Did I miss a bunch of content there? I did switch to the love route in the later updates.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Really? Is this only related to the second route choice? Because I did have Dianna content during the pet route with Tanja. Did I miss a bunch of content there? I did switch to the love route in the later updates.
Oh no, I mean the initial route with Tanja. For the revenge route, you have to go the nice way there ( since you have to go that way for Lucy anyway ).

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I'm still confused. Maybe I'm mixing up characters. Wasn't Dianna the one whose husband was responsible for Fiona's sisters death? How is she related/connected to Tanja and Lucy at all?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm still confused. Maybe I'm mixing up characters. Wasn't Dianna the one whose husband was responsible for Fiona's sisters death? How is she related/connected to Tanja and Lucy at all?
You are very confused apparently :D. She is related to Tanja because MC brings this story up that he made someone fall in love with him. He wanted to do the same with Dianna to get her to leave her husband. That is the relation to that, he brings this "Making her fall for me" in play because of Tanja. Of course the Dianna thing played out differently in the end.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there going to be a time jump in this, if each update has to say 6 days, then 10 more updates would have Lucy like 2 months pregnant and need like 50 more for her to have the baby.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
God, I hope not, if Eliane gets pregnant that will be the most retarded thing in a game ever.
No one is forcing you to go that way :p.

Also, can't really complain about full realism when you have a girl with cat features present, right? ^^

Edit: That is neither a confirm nor a deny that Elaine can get pregnant btw :).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah at her age It wouldn't really make sense for her to get pregnant. There are a few rare cases of women in their 60s getting pregnant but that is very very rare.
Then again not like there is realism in this game.
I guess on the upside, we could save time, and change the baby and Elianes diaper at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes