Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
It happens on the first day already, when she kisses you in her room.
I'm sorry, but i must missed something there. Sandra did't kiss me on first day nor second, like I said, i tried the worst case scenario with seconds choices, and that is a point about force MC to fall in or not for Sandra.

Ok. Case is closed, maybe with future updates this will be solved. For now Thanx a lot for great story, I can't wait for what Killer7 will do in a future with his story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sorry, but i must missed something there. Sandra did't kiss me on first day nor second, like I said, i tried the worst case scenario with seconds choices, and that is a point about force MC to fall in or not for Sandra.

Ok. Case is closed, maybe with future updates this will be solved. For now Thanx a lot for great story, I can't wait for what Killer7 will do in a future with his story.
Last I played the beginning, if you are not nice to becca at the beginning you don't get the opportunity to kiss Sandra. It's been a while since I started from the beginning though.

Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
Last I played the beginning, if you are not nice to becca at the beginning you don't get the opportunity to kiss Sandra. It's been a while since I started from the beginning though.
He he like i said worst case scenario, and there is no forcing to fall in for Sandra ;)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
He he like i said worst case scenario, and there is no forcing to fall in for Sandra ;)
If you don't have a relationship with Sandra, you can't create a harem nor finish the only current game path. Thus, in order to complete the game, you must be in a relationship with Sandra. In other words, to finish the game you are forced to be in a relationship with Sandra.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Well, besides the obvious answer that this game is still a wip, one can argue that Sandra is the enabler of the "harem route".

Reactions: Killer7
D

Deleted member 618663

Saying Sandra is forced on you, No not in My book. It is more like You can Fuck all the Girls, Just this one first. It's like saying Free Beer, If you drink this one first. Kiara Just leave her as a Surprise.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, I can see Kiara becoming a LI down the road :).
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. As far as I'm concerned the prerequisites for being an LI in this game are:

1.) be a woman

2.) have a character model

cos the list of people that fit those requirements but aren't yet LIs is growing smaller by the update :p

(iirc, the list is currently Billie, Rosa, Juna, Kiara and Anita edit: and Raven, though I'm pretty sure that she's only on this list out of habit...)

Last edited:

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
this is the most long VN i have ever play
the MC kinda corny but in a good way

the story is simple yet entertaining enough to hook me to play until chapter 10

keep up the good work sir
will be waiting for the next update

Reactions: Killer7

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
We need Fiona content. Literally sexing up the whole family. And extended family. And their friends and coworkers, and bullies and oh my I've gone cross-eyed

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We need Fiona content. Literally sexing up the whole family. And extended family. And their friends and coworkers, and bullies and oh my I've gone cross-eyed
I totally #teamfiona but I have to disagree, I don't want her sexing up everyone. I would love a 3some with her and Becca though, repeatedly :p

Until the pet route ended I had many of thoughts of her the mc and Tanja. Really dirty horrible thoughts that would make hand holding look tame af... but I'm a sick puppy :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I totally #teamfiona but I have to disagree, I don't want her sexing up everyone. I would love a 3some with her and Becca though, repeatedly :p

Until the pet route ended I had many of thoughts of her the mc and Tanja. Really dirty horrible thoughts that would make hand holding look tame af... but I'm a sick puppy :p
You were not the only one, just as we both like a harper. :p

Dec 27, 2020
I love Fiona. She is so well written. She was the Character who was the reason that I couldn't start chapter 15. Because I was going only for her. (As a Maledom)
She is an exception on this site. She is one of the few Characters who get Domination right (Maledom and Femdom). A Domination with love and compassion. Real care from Dom to sub and from sub to Dom I am loving it. These are the Stories I want to read here. 99% of all Domination games are not about actual Domination but abuse.

Killer7 for me at last you nailed it.

I wished I could only romance her, but this isn't possible.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes