Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Here you have 14 teasers for the upcoming 0.17 release! All the things you see here are from the first three days, like usual I'm not showing anything that might be too lewd or give too much info away. I hope you like them and get excited for the update!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

Lucy Patrons have access to the first two days and get access to the third day once Sandra patrons get Beta 4, also known as the fourth day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Here you have 14 teasers for the upcoming 0.17 release! All the things you see here are from the first three days, like usual I'm not showing anything that might be too lewd or give too much info away. I hope you like them and get excited for the update!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

Lucy Patrons have access to the first two days and get access to the third day once Sandra patrons get Beta 4, also known as the fourth day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy fuck! Thanks bro for sharing this here. MY MELISSA in a DRESS!?!?! I can not wait!!! Sorry for shouting :love:

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
went through whole game up to the end with saves......then tried this version. keeps saying same crap you didnt save game from 014 WTH I have the saves. and no there is no chapter 9 in 14 goes to chapter 7 then ends.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The game gives you a game over screen at the beginning of 0.13 if you didn't go for Sandra. I mean, certain girls are tied to each other, but Sandra is the only one that gives you a game over if you didn't go for her. Lucy is tied to Sandra and Alice is tied to Lucy and Sandra. All the household girls are tied to Sandra since she is the harem enabler. The side girls are only losely tied to each other. For example, Soo is attached to Sun. Dianna is only an option if you went for the niceguy route with Tanja.
Killer7 .. please forgive me as i don't mean to change the subject .. but i just have to ask .. hows the new game coming along ? :)

Reactions: Plaguerave

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
went through whole game up to the end with saves......then tried this version. keeps saying same crap you didnt save game from 014 WTH I have the saves. and no there is no chapter 9 in 14 goes to chapter 7 then ends.
Then you are playing the wrong version of 0.14 or you are using a walkthrough mod. 0.14 ends with Chapter 9 and a save prompt.

Killer7 .. please forgive me as i don't mean to change the subject .. but i just have to ask .. hows the new game coming along ? :)
Very very good. The second ingame day is completed and I'm now working on the third ^^.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Then you are playing the wrong version of 0.14 or you are using a walkthrough mod. 0.14 ends with Chapter 9 and a save prompt.

Very very good. The second ingame day is completed and I'm now working on the third ^^.
got it off your patreon site. how is it wrong?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
got it off your patreon site. how is it wrong?
Well, I just checked the patreon download and when I unpack it, I have a chapter 8 and chapter 9.rpyc in the folder. Do you have that too? If you do, then you are probably using a walkthrough mod that ends your game prematurely ( on chapter 7, to be precise ).

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Well, I just checked the patreon download and when I unpack it, I have a chapter 8 and chapter 9.rpyc in the folder. Do you have that too? If you do, then you are probably using a walkthrough mod that ends your game prematurely ( on chapter 7, to be precise ).
no walkthru mods on mine

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, there you go then, if you didn't go for Sandra the game ends prematurely as well ( and bugs out ). That is something that I will eventually change down the road, where the game will tell you earlier to go for Sandra. Since the love route that leads you into having a harem is the main path and Sandra is the harem enabler, you pretty much need at least her from the main girls to continue. Sorry that you went through all this trouble, but I dont have a better solution than downloading the linked savegame in the OP or starting from the beginning and go for at least Sandra ( which is pretty easy if you always pick the top option ).

Reactions: hentai charley
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes