over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Well, there you go then, if you didn't go for Sandra the game ends prematurely as well ( and bugs out ). That is something that I will eventually change down the road, where the game will tell you earlier to go for Sandra. Since the love route that leads you into having a harem is the main path and Sandra is the harem enabler, you pretty much need at least her from the main girls to continue. Sorry that you went through all this trouble, but I dont have a better solution than downloading the linked savegame in the OP or starting from the beginning and go for at least Sandra ( which is pretty easy if you always pick the top option ).
ok

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
I screwed up, do we just pick the top option to 'advance'?. I did what I'd actually do in MC's place, pointedly not questioning the tail for example instead of just picking the first option. I'm a roleplayer, so sue me. Considering how much I like VN's you'd think I'd be better at them. So.. top option good, bottom option not so much?. It seems obvious now but my talent for failure is exceptional so better to swallow my pride and ask.

Ah, the difficulties of being a moron.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I screwed up, do we just pick the top option to 'advance'?. I did what I'd actually do in MC's place, pointedly not questioning the tail for example instead of just picking the first option. I'm a roleplayer, so sue me. Considering how much I like VN's you'd think I'd be better at them. So.. top option good, bottom option not so much?. It seems obvious now but my talent for failure is exceptional so better to swallow my pride and ask.

Ah, the difficulties of being a moron.
Pretty much that. The top option will usually give you ALL of the scenes available. The only exception is during Maddies 2nd test, where you have to get the right answers ( it's very easy ).

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Nope nothing yet, it is a side project of Killer7s, you can find all the information about it by checking page, all that has been released for it so-far are the renders you will find on patreon or in this thread.
i saw a pic of that in wvm game, was interested too...

Reactions: over the edge

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i saw a pic of that in wvm game, was interested too...
The game is called My New Memories, it is still in the very early stages of development, Killer7 has rendered the images upto the end of day 2 last I read, You can see some renders or read up on the progress over on patreon.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You can play the first alpha version of My New Memories if you join the discord, it contains the first day and gives you a good overview on what the game is about and how it will play out. That's why braindrop was so kind to put it in his game, since you can play a small portion of it already. The 0.1 public release that will also be posted here should be sooner than later ^^.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is some Lesbian Incest planned? I'd LOVE to see Mary and Sandra mashing tits together while they're locking lips! Or Mom and Mary sharing a double dildo. And it's even BETTER if they both have baby bellies at the time!

It's not a REAL harem until there's a Lesbian Orgy with the extras!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is some Lesbian Incest planned? I'd LOVE to see Mary and Sandra mashing tits together while they're locking lips! Or Mom and Mary sharing a double dildo. And it's even BETTER if they both have baby bellies at the time!

It's not a REAL harem until there's a Lesbian Orgy with the extras!
Yeah I wouldn't mind some lesbian scenes, but it seems that there are a lot of people that are against that stuff.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't mind some lesbian scenes, but it seems that there are a lot of people that are against that stuff.
Hmm... I'm sure that most wouldn't care if it was optional and not forced content whilst some seem to enjoy content like that when it involves girl x girl others see it as sharing especially when the mc isn't involved. Best bet to make everyone happy when including such content would be to just make it avoidable.

Reactions: battali0n

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, we have the Maddie Mary threesome, right? And there are some other threesomes I have planned that involve MC fucking a girl while the other girl is getting eaten out by the girl that is getting fucked. I think this type of content is very hot and should not stir up too much trouble. And if it does, well, it is what it is ^^.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hmm... I'm sure that most wouldn't care if it was optional and not forced content whilst some seem to enjoy content like that when it involves girl x girl others see it as sharing especially when the mc isn't involved. Best bet to make everyone happy when including such content would be to just make it avoidable.
I'm guessing you could avoid it if you didn't add certain girls to the harem, no idea why you wouldn't add everyone though. :unsure:
So just crack on with it and bring on the 3sums. :love::KEK::p

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm guessing you could avoid it if you didn't add certain girls to the harem, no idea why you wouldn't add everyone though. :unsure:
So just crack on with it and bring on the 3sums. :love::KEK::p
Well I guess it all comes down to taste, on one of my main saves of this game I go for all the girls and avoid the "milfs", on one of my earlier saves when I first started playing I went for the "Mum" and ignored the "Aunt" just to see the different paths I could get.
So yeah it all depends on the players taste, I personally am not all that keen on big breasted milf characters or girls with overly large breasts in general and will avoid them when given the option.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so what the reason for the teasing angles during the scenes?
Real penetration stuff is not really possible with honey select, it will clip like crazy most of the time so I try to avoid that and put the camera on an angle that still lets you see some of the action but not lets you see the horrible clipping it sometimes have.

Reactions: The Grifter

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Real penetration stuff is not really possible with honey select, it will clip like crazy most of the time so I try to avoid that and put the camera on an angle that still lets you see some of the action but not lets you see the horrible clipping it sometimes have.
ahh i see its a shame that you can only tell what being done mostly by whats being said especially since I'm a fan of anal and you cant exactly tell unless its said there will be anal, but none the less i will def keep playing the awesome game! and thanks for answering

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and amazing people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you noticed I was able to post a few little teasers for 0.17 this weekend. I know that they are not telling you much, but I can guarantee you that the events tied to them are loved by the patrons. Especially the end of the third day is something not a lot of people expected - in a positve way, of course! ( and in a very, very lewd way )

I should be able to release Beta 4 this week, probably on the weekend again. Writing is a bit slower at the moment, mainly because I'm not happy with some of the things I write. I had to delete one event from the third day for example because I just didn't like it at all. It was replaced by something better though, trust me! I hope I won't struggle that much again, but so far it's looking good! After Beta 4 it will be a lot easier to write again because as I teased, we're going to visit a familiar location again!

I was also able to fully complete the second day of My New Memories and if you are a Sandra patron...Well, check discord if you want. The feedback I got so far helped me a lot with working on it some more, I was very very insecure if people would like my take on this scenario. So far it looks like you people enjoyed it though! The girl you see in the picture is another character I created. Don't hesitate to tell me if you like her or not!

We also broke another record on patreon which is really, really crazy. You guys pushed me over the $8000 mark which sets the record for a new high. Thank you so so much for that, you guys always find new ways to blow me away with your amazing support!

And I think thats it for this week! If anything comes up I'll inform you guys like usual. Stay awesome!

sabinenurse.png

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and amazing people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you noticed I was able to post a few little teasers for 0.17 this weekend. I know that they are not telling you much, but I can guarantee you that the events tied to them are loved by the patrons. Especially the end of the third day is something not a lot of people expected - in a positve way, of course! ( and in a very, very lewd way )

I should be able to release Beta 4 this week, probably on the weekend again. Writing is a bit slower at the moment, mainly because I'm not happy with some of the things I write. I had to delete one event from the third day for example because I just didn't like it at all. It was replaced by something better though, trust me! I hope I won't struggle that much again, but so far it's looking good! After Beta 4 it will be a lot easier to write again because as I teased, we're going to visit a familiar location again!

I was also able to fully complete the second day of My New Memories and if you are a Sandra patron...Well, check discord if you want. The feedback I got so far helped me a lot with working on it some more, I was very very insecure if people would like my take on this scenario. So far it looks like you people enjoyed it though! The girl you see in the picture is another character I created. Don't hesitate to tell me if you like her or not!

We also broke another record on patreon which is really, really crazy. You guys pushed me over the $8000 mark which sets the record for a new high. Thank you so so much for that, you guys always find new ways to blow me away with your amazing support!

And I think thats it for this week! If anything comes up I'll inform you guys like usual. Stay awesome!

View attachment 1003428
Once again Patreon failing to notify me about another progress update. :FacePalm:

Luckily we have you to keep us all informed, ty Hestia. (y):love:

Killer7 I can't wait for the 1st release of MNM, all the pictures you've shared so far are of amazing quality, easily amongst the BEST renders I have seen in any AVN so far, keep up the excellent work mate. (y):love:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes