DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah I forgot that its tied to Sandra being pregnant and then asking elaine for help with the marriage part...
Well, that sucks a bit, but alright Guess I'll go back another time
It doesn't change the fact that it's an awesome game but yknow I'll just have to skip the part I don't want I Guess.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have made notes for certain paths that will open up the option to go for that character later on as well, but it looks like I forgot it for this particular thing. Might be because I was a little upset about one player complaining about the whole marriage thing... :D

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You haven't even seen any of the really fucked up shit she does.
Well that doesn't sound encouraging...so much for giving her another chance like we did with Becca. Truthfully I didn't want to forgive Becca that fast either, only did it to open up harem path with Sandra sooner.... but yeah, I didn't buy her excuses for abandoning her son with an abusive, drunk, piece of shit and never even attempting to reach out and communicate/stay in contact with him. For once I actually took Elaine's side for not giving up on rescuing the mc. That said, I almost wish there was a 'bad' ending where we can choose to leave the house right after that tour with Sandra and basically choose to end it all as a final 'fuck you' to her.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well that doesn't sound encouraging...so much for giving her another chance like we did with Becca. Truthfully I didn't want to forgive Becca that fast either, only did it to open up harem path with Sandra sooner.... but yeah, I didn't buy her excuses for abandoning her son with an abusive, drunk, piece of shit and never even attempting to reach out and communicate/stay in contact with him. For once I actually took Elaine's side for not giving up on rescuing the mc. That said, I almost wish there was a 'bad' ending where we can choose to leave the house right after that tour with Sandra and basically choose to end it all as a final 'fuck you' to her.
Yeah...No. I'm not that kind of guy to do something like that. And none of my games will be like that, either ^^. I'm all for forgiving wholesome content :).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah...No. I'm not that kind of guy to do something like that. And none of my games will be like that, either ^^. I'm all for forgiving wholesome content :).
I know, too dark, lol, just wasn't expecting to get that cold first impression with Elaine. Given the choice, I always prefer happy endings where everyone gets along in the end.

Reactions: Killer7

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Might be because I was a little upset about one player complaining about the whole marriage thing... :D
Idiot... wait it wasn't me was it? :oops:

Nah can't be, I only complained you wouldn't let me marry Sandra on the non-preggo route :p:ROFLMAO:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Idiot... wait it wasn't me was it? :oops:

Nah can't be, I only complained you wouldn't let me marry Sandra on the non-preggo route :p:ROFLMAO:
Nono, wasn't you. Was someone who didn't like the overall marriage thing and how I went with it. Also lowered his review for the game because of that :D.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Well, K7 is already working on his next game as well as this one so we can most likely expect A LOT of lewd handholding for the foreseeable future ;)
Awesome! And where can i find this next game? Is it in alpha phases for testing, or is it not out yet?
And would love to see more content on this (My new Family) too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Awesome! And where can i find this next game? Is it in alpha phases for testing, or is it not out yet?
I think it's in alpha (maybe gone to beta) on his patreon.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
On my discord, the alpha is free for everyone. But I want to keep the player base limited since it's just an alpha and only about 15 to 30 minutes long :).

Reactions: Macgamer

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Nono, wasn't you. Was someone who didn't like the overall marriage thing and how I went with it. Also lowered his review for the game because of that :D.
Well, to paraphrase Winston Churchill "The best argument against writing an AVN is a five-minutes conversation with the average fan." :unsure::LOL:

Looks like you caught a particularly dumb one, though, but as Dante Alighieri once wrote (in Italian, probably ;))"Let us not speak of them: look and pass on" (rough translation: as many of us have repeatedly said, you're doing an outstanding job as it is, so just keep on with it and screw the rest).

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes