Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nono, wasn't you. Was someone who didn't like the overall marriage thing and how I went with it. Also lowered his review for the game because of that :D.
Yeah, I remember the whole debate.

Just having some fun like always.

P.S Killer thanks for the little cat time in this last update, especially the morning pre-breakfast talks. I've said it a few times, that I'm not a fan of monster girls or cat girls and that tag nearly put me off even trying this game yet Lucy is always my favourite and I often lie in bed and think about her while trying to get to sleep. No game character has gripped me as much as she has and I have no idea why.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, to paraphrase Winston Churchill "The best argument against writing an AVN is a five-minutes conversation with the average fan." :unsure::LOL:

Looks like you caught a particularly dumb one, though, but as Dante Alighieri once wrote (in Italian, probably ;))"Let us not speak of them: look and pass on" (rough translation: as many of us have repeatedly said, you're doing an outstanding job as it is, so just keep on with it and screw the rest).
Truer words have never been spoken.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Killer7 I have just tried the alpha version of your new side project and thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the future of both of your projects now (y) Thankyou for the great work from a very happy fan :)

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
No need to kinkshame ;) I don't like it too but I don't mind if is in the game because thanks to this fetish or how you want to call it we have always nice and funny scenes and dialogues
hey i ain't shaming anyone you guys do you no judgement from me
i am curious though how you would go about asking your partner hey hon tonight lets change things up ill lay down and you piss on me i find it funny and kinda wrong but each there own if i insulted anyone im sorry that was not my intent
Well-Known Member your right Beauty is subjective but i do only have one eye so what do eye know (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i am curious though how you would go about asking your partner hey hon tonight lets change things up ill lay down and you piss on me i find it funny and kinda wrong but each there own if i insulted anyone im sorry that was not my intent
Well-Known Member your right Beauty is subjective but i do only have one eye so what do eye know (y)
I didn't feel shamed. A little snark I enjoy. Like a lot of my sexual first they were accidents. Things happened then they got discussed.

All of my Following partners (not the one night stands) we talk likes and dislikes before hand and I'm open and honest. So far the talk of watersports has never been awkward at least not yet.

D

Deleted member 618663

I f you ever been in a mens room and have a woman come in. Drop her panties and squat on a urinal next to you. Woman's room was full and she was afraid she piss on herself (atleast that is what she said But it could of been a dare). I rather her stare at my dick than a dude. No shame here.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I f you ever been in a mens room and have a woman come in. Drop her panties and squat on a urinal next to you. Woman's room was full and she was afraid she piss on herself (atleast that is what she said But it could of been a dare). I rather her stare at my dick than a dude. No shame here.
Fine with me as well, as long as she washes her hands afterward..... :unsure::LOL:

AnimeFailure

Dec 9, 2018
I am a little sad that i have to restart because i didnt get the chance to play .14 so the saves got currupted but i love the story and it will be fun to play through again

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes