Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What this game needs is a 7-way weekend-long orgy...
Please no! Just no.

It's not a TRUE harem unless they all are naked at the same time and lined up for their turn, and then licking the cum out of each other.
False.
Go play that fuckfest max's life if that what you want. Everyone spends more time getting action there with each other than the MC does.

Please don't try ruin on of the very few good harem games with that "girls must play with each other or it's not a true harem bs".

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What this game needs is a 7-way weekend-long orgy...

Seriously, these people spend more time talking or arguing about sharing MC than they do ACTUALLY sharing him.

It's not a TRUE harem unless they all are naked at the same time and lined up for their turn, and then licking the cum out of each other.
This vn has been doing just fine if not stellar with Killer7 making it his way. Most of us LOVE that there is more than sex in this vn. Their conversations are NOT filler but an important part to the story itself.

As for it being a "TRUE" harem I could really careless personally as I'm not here for realism or just the lewdness. This vn is special and unique. You can find atleast 100 vns that fits your likes and tastes go play them, no need to try to change this one... my two cents

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Sorry new to this. So after I download 0.14 (chp 1-9) and 0.16 (chp. 10) do i combine them? Or just have to keep them seperate?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok, umm, wow. I just found this game thanks to the bit of advertising in WVM. Why have I never experienced this before? It is fantastic. I couldn't turn it off I was so engrossed in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last time, I love this story and the world created for it and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, umm, wow. I just found this game thanks to the bit of advertising in WVM. Why have I never experienced this before? It is fantastic. I couldn't turn it off I was so engrossed in the story.

One last time, I love this story and the world created for it and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

You did not leave Melissa off your top ten list :mad:

:p it's all good. Glad you found this vn. It's truly unique and beautiful

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very wholesome people!
Another week, another month, another progress update!
And man, it still feels weird to not have an update out by now. I know you amazing people said it's okay if it takes six weeks instead of four, but it still feels weird. Anyway, work on 0.17 is going pretty good, Beta 4 has been released last week and Beta 5 will release this week - Which means pre release for next week ( and a public release ) are very likely!
The work on 0.17 was not easy so far, I have to admit. I have the constant fear that the things I'm doing will become boring and dull - something a lot of creators probably fear. But I think I found a good solution for that now, at least that's what I hope. The update itself contains a lot of character progression again with some very interesting events down the road, including the little cat week!
Work on My New Memories is going a bit better for me at the moment. I think it helps that it's a fresh story and I don't have a public release for it out yet. It makes writing a bit easier, because there is no pressure of releasing something as soon as possible. That being said, the third day is almost complete and I'm already rendering some images for it. This month should be a good time to finish writing the complete script for My New Memories, and when I render at the same time a release should be within the next few weeks as well - Stay tuned!
And I think that's it for this week. Sorry that I don't have that much to share at the moment, but maybe that will change over the next few days. Patrons, keep an eye out for the next Beta and once that beta is out, the release will be very close! Stay awesome people!

day5_sabrinasitinbedsadtalksmile2.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fear the game will get dull and boring.
Killer7 is too nice for this world.

This game is far from being dull and or boring, those of us who are actual fans love this game, and even if it was only a story update and no sex us real fans wouldn't care, I mean shit making over 7k a month must be doing something right.

I have played the Alpha for update 2 of Sylphine which is no sex just story and is awesome without it.

D

Deleted member 618663

Did I read that right? ( some very interesting events down the road, including the little cat week! ) A whole week of Lucy:devilish: or are we talking the other one? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes