Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The Granny issue, especially the implications with Fiona ( not sure at which chapter that was introduced ), is going to be resolved. With an extra Lady placed into MCs lap.
Sandra will not just stop taking the pill, beware of massive Onion Ninja attack in that story arc.
Ahh Maddy, the strongest girl in the universe. Their letter thing is getting weirder and better.

Thinking back about all this and more...

Dammit K7, how the hell do you do that ??
Thanks for the heads up...the granny-Fiona feud starts in ch.5 iirc. Thought about taking a short break to go back to another recently updated game, but now I HAVE to see what happens next. (y)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I would like to point you in the direction of google it is your friend...

"Harem is a kind of story in anime and manga where a male character is surrounded and loved by many female characters. Suzuka, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Rosario + Vampire and Sekirei are just a few examples.[link removed] Most of the time the females are romantically interested in the main character. The term "harem" is generally not used by itself, but as an adjective to the genre—such as harem anime or harem manga. The term orginates from the arabic word "hareem" which literally means women and was also used to refer to one man many women like a sultan hareem."

Any definition of harem you look up there is no mentions of a massive ass group orgy and there does not need to be one for it to be a harem.
Geesh, say something and all the Haters have to put their two cents in. Lesbophobia rears its ugly head at f95. (Do I get credit of coining a new word?) And isn't there something in the site Rules about "Kink-shaming"?

It was meant as a JOKE (look the word up in a dictionary). I thought it was pretty obvious, but I guess SOME people need to have a flashing Red Warning Light to warn the Clueless. And frankly, if people are offended by THAT, they're looking to find Something to BE offended by. (And maybe those are EXACTLY the people that NEED a bit of humor.)

But seriously, sorry if my comment offended anybody. That was never my intention.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Geesh, say something and all the Haters have to put their two cents in. Lesbophobia rears its ugly head at f95. (Do I get credit of coining a new word?) And isn't there something in the site Rules about "Kink-shaming"?

It was meant as a JOKE (look the word up in a dictionary). I thought it was pretty obvious, but I guess SOME people need to have a flashing Red Warning Light to warn the Clueless. And frankly, if people are offended by THAT, they're looking to find Something to BE offended by. (And maybe those are EXACTLY the people that NEED a bit of humor.)

But seriously, sorry if my comment offended anybody. That was never my intention.
I don't know where you get kink shaming out of that but yea I was only pointing something out which came out of a dictionary and a wiki search and was tryin to make a joke of it hence why I said if it offends someone I was sorry....

But its cool I see the kind of person you are now (cry victim out of nothing) and I'm just going to block you it saves me headache of seeing stupid shit any more and did you just call me a phobe? you have no clue who I am or the friends I have nice try playing victim but your a bully and a troll at this point have fun on my block list.

Lets get back on topic this is about Killer and his great game with a great story line that I enjoy as it is very much. (there are a couple of hot 3 somes in here with subtle hints of possibly more just sayin)

Also just sayin I am excited for .17 that's all I can say about that and I cant wait for MnM Killer has a way with story telling that is great and very enjoyable he has a way of making someone want to hate a character then getting to know them and understanding why things are the way they are which is talent.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

So you reverse kink same (shaming someone for not liking a kink) and then talk about kink shaming the next sentence. smh.

I know I was the first to shoot it down, I wasn't offended by it. If that's what you want and like cool, but it's fairly obvious most of the audience of this game are not wanting that for this game hence the reaction.

It didn't come across as a joke because there are so many games that are like that. I don't think you need to apologize for it at all even if it was a joke that didn't go down well. To be blunt and frank I find this post far more offensive than the other comment, purely because I hate people trying to make it that there is something wrong with you for not liking something.

We're all here to enjoy this great game, so lets do so. Of course if you said something bad about Lucy, that would be a whole other story :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can tell you right now you won't be disappointed: I played the MNM alpha and after only two days of VN time the story has so much potential it promises to become even better than MNF's (if that's even possibile ;))
Guy's a genius, I'm telling you....:giggle:
Better than?!? Ummm they really can't be compared in my eyes (difference in art alone doesn't allow for a true comparison). They both will be equally as unique, loving and treasured of that I'm positive

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I can tell you right now you won't be disappointed: I played the MNM alpha and after only two days of VN time the story has so much potential it promises to become even better than MNF's (if that's even possibile ;))
Guy's a genius, I'm telling you....:giggle:
I have played it as well, it is amazing with a great story line while I don't think it will be better than MNF I think it is in its own category and exceeds any expectations anyone might make for it already I had the chance to watch Killer in a stream setting up scenes etc for MnM and it made me even more excited for it.

The amount of time to make poses expressions the lighting etc its hell and Killer has a shit ton of respect from me for doing that in Daz...the same goes for all the other Dev's that choose Daz over HS...

Sorry I just woke up but I agree with what you had to say Mac (y) :) :coffee:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
in chapter 10 after mc came back to the house after visiting billie and rosa, mc is trying to say something to melissa and then lucy came out and say she doesnt like this kind of humor. what is the mc gonna say?
I say it was litter box humor. But it's been so long I couldn't say what exactly.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Honestly, I think the concerns about the anti-NTR/cheating crowd have caused Killer to take things way too far in the opposite direction here. Almost every character has never had sex with a man before or even had any interest in men (usually also attached to a crippling insecurity of "men aren't interested in me" so they can fall in love with the MC after he compliments them once), the slutty/flirtatious characters have still never had a penis in their pussy/ass, and the ones who've had children only had that one relationship with a terrible, abusive man who they now hate and turned them off from pursuing a relationship ever again. Even Dianne is married, but never had sex with her obligatorily horrible husband.

It's just way too much in order to make every single character untouched by men and never interested in any other man. As Killer has said men don't even show up in the story/background. And the possibility of the women having sex with one another even seems to crop up as a concern. Whether that's without (as per an older discussion) or now even with the MC present.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think Killer7 was very anti-ntr since the beginning. If I recall correctly, Killer7 said in the past that one of the reasons why he decided to make this game was because he was disappointed with some of the games in this forum. That is why he decided to make a game that was more focused on positive vibes and wholesome relationships between the characters.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Honestly, I think the concerns about the anti-NTR/cheating crowd have caused Killer to take things way too far in the opposite direction here. Almost every character has never had sex with a man before or even had any interest in men (usually also attached to a crippling insecurity of "men aren't interested in me" so they can fall in love with the MC after he compliments them once), the slutty/flirtatious characters have still never had a penis in their pussy/ass, and the ones who've had children only had that one relationship with a terrible, abusive man who they now hate and turned them off from pursuing a relationship ever again. Even Dianne is married, but never had sex with her obligatorily horrible husband.

It's just way too much in order to make every single character untouched by men and never interested in any other man. As Killer has said men don't even show up in the story/background. And the possibility of the women having sex with one another even seems to crop up as a concern. Whether that's without (as per an older discussion) or now even with the MC present.
That's how Killer7 envisions it you either like or you don't.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Was going to faceplam but not worth it. As the saying I've seen used against me so many times goes, don't like it? don't play it.

Where you're wrong though, it's not the crowd. As Badjourasmix said Killer has always been very anti-ntr from the beginning. There are a few devs that are. Realistically it's a silly, but then this is a game and is not realistic. In this story all the bad realationships etc are a great setup for the story Killer wants to tell and we enjoy.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, it's actually pretty easy to explain why some girls never had any real experience with a man. Let me make a short list:

Lucy: Was bullied by every human being she encountered that is not a household member or friends with Sandra
Alice: Was always seen as "too small" to be considered a real girlfriend, also never really had the chance to enjoy her time because of the orphanage
Sandra: While guys hit on her she never had any interest in men, mainly because of the things that happened to Becca and that men usually only wanted one thing with her
Madeleine(Maddie): Never really cared about other dudes because she was more focused on her body and showing that even a small girl can outshine men in sports. Her sexual feelings started when MC showed her his pp.
Yvonne: Was always in Sandy's shadow, sometimes seen as the lesbian girl that isn't a lesbian. Didn't care about guys anyway because Sandy was more important ( in a non sexual way and to enjoy her voyerism later on )
Arianna: Had boyfriends, all of them turned out to be gay though, which is very unlucky, but it can happen. The most intimate contact she had was with Yvonne :p.
Sun: Too shy, especially because of Soo-Jin acting like she acts, MC helped her out of her shell and she fell in love with him.
Soo: She had boyfriends but only played with them, saw how happy Sun is with MC and started to get jealous and feel the need for more than just playing with boys ( and not giving them anything )
Tanja: She is kinda like Soo, only in a meaner way. Never bothered to care for guys because she was too much of a bitch to find real love.
Melissa: See Lucy. She is also a victim of getting bullied and having the scar in her face didn't help as well.

Now, let's talk about the other women that are much older and should be more experienced. I'm leaving Becca, Mary and Elaine out here since their story is already explained enough.

Fiona: She always had to prove herself against men, everyone told her women can't achieve the things she achieves. Tried to make a boy toy out of MC, found out he's not that easy to manipulate and opened up to him. Now they are friends with benefits with the occasional doubt in "I don't want a romantic relationship with you." She enjoyed the relationship to a woman more ( Mary ) but is now seeing that at least MC is not a pig.
Dianna: Her husband never really appreciated her for what she is. While they tried to have some intimate contact it never happened because of how uneasy she felt around him, never getting the feeling that she is a real woman.

That leaves a few women who are not yet in the harem to be determined. I can already spoil that Kiara is a bit too much like Lucy. Not that she got bullied, it's quite the opposite, but since she is so smart it's not easy for her to start a relationship. Also, being a doctor is her true love. Maybe MC can change that.

Anita is on a whole different level and I'm not sure where I'm going with her in terms of romances. That's something for the future. Same goes for Sun's mother.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes