iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I kind of get what you're saying but when one of the main characters is a cat girl I think it's safe to assume that the game isn't really going for realism :KEK:.
Note that suspension of disbelief only goes so far. A good story often changes a single or very few connected aspects from what might actually be realistic, setting you in a world that is believable once you accept just that singe premise. If however too many aspects aren't realistic, that might stretch it too much. I love the game as it is and at least Killer7 does have some reasoning behind all of this, but I do agree that it at least is pretty close to the edge of believable sometimes. Most importantly with Dianna. The others are pretty young and Killer's list above does give quite a good reasoning for them, but the married one is quite a far stretch at least for me. But then, it's a game, it is as Killer7 wants it and I can just enjoy playing it without getting worked up about it.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I mean, it's actually pretty easy to explain why some girls never had any real experience with a man. Let me make a short list:

Lucy: Was bullied by every human being she encountered that is not a household member or friends with Sandra
Alice: Was always seen as "too small" to be considered a real girlfriend, also never really had the chance to enjoy her time because of the orphanage
Sandra: While guys hit on her she never had any interest in men, mainly because of the things that happened to Becca and that men usually only wanted one thing with her
Yvonne: Was always in Sandy's shadow, sometimes seen as the lesbian girl that isn't a lesbian. Didn't care about guys anyway because Sandy was more important ( in a non sexual way and to enjoy her voyerism later on )
Arianna: Had boyfriends, all of them turned out to be gay though, which is very unlucky, but it can happen. The most intimate contact she had was with Yvonne :p.
Sun: Too shy, especially because of Soo-Jin acting like she acts, MC helped her out of her shell and she fell in love with him.
Soo: She had boyfriends but only played with them, saw how happy Sun is with MC and started to get jealous and feel the need for more than just playing with boys ( and not giving them anything )
Tanja: She is kinda like Soo, only in a meaner way. Never bothered to care for guys because she was too much of a bitch to find real love.
Melissa: See Lucy. She is also a victim of getting bullied and having the scar in her face didn't help as well.

Now, let's talk about the other women that are much older and should be more experienced. I'm leaving Becca, Mary and Elaine out here since their story is already explained enough.

Fiona: She always had to prove herself against men, everyone told her women can't achieve the things she achieves. Tried to make a boy toy out of MC, found out he's not that easy to manipulate and opened up to him. Now they are friends with benefits with the occasional doubt in "I don't want a romantic relationship with you." She enjoyed the relationship to a woman more ( Mary ) but is now seeing that at least MC is not a pig.
Dianna: Her husband never really appreciated her for what she is. While they tried to have some intimate contact it never happened because of how uneasy she felt around him, never getting the feeling that she is a real woman.

That leaves a few women who are not yet in the harem to be determined. I can already spoil that Kiara is a bit too much like Lucy. Not that she got bullied, it's quite the opposite, but since she is so smart it's not easy for her to start a relationship. Also, being a doctor is her true love. Maybe MC can change that.

Anita is on a whole different level and I'm not sure where I'm going with her in terms of romances. That's something for the future. Same goes for Sun's mother.
I miss your cousin madeline xd

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean, it's actually pretty easy to explain why some girls never had any real experience with a man. Let me make a short list:

Lucy: Was bullied by every human being she encountered that is not a household member or friends with Sandra
Alice: Was always seen as "too small" to be considered a real girlfriend, also never really had the chance to enjoy her time because of the orphanage
Sandra: While guys hit on her she never had any interest in men, mainly because of the things that happened to Becca and that men usually only wanted one thing with her
Yvonne: Was always in Sandy's shadow, sometimes seen as the lesbian girl that isn't a lesbian. Didn't care about guys anyway because Sandy was more important ( in a non sexual way and to enjoy her voyerism later on )
Arianna: Had boyfriends, all of them turned out to be gay though, which is very unlucky, but it can happen. The most intimate contact she had was with Yvonne :p.
Sun: Too shy, especially because of Soo-Jin acting like she acts, MC helped her out of her shell and she fell in love with him.
Soo: She had boyfriends but only played with them, saw how happy Sun is with MC and started to get jealous and feel the need for more than just playing with boys ( and not giving them anything )
Tanja: She is kinda like Soo, only in a meaner way. Never bothered to care for guys because she was too much of a bitch to find real love.
Melissa: See Lucy. She is also a victim of getting bullied and having the scar in her face didn't help as well.

Now, let's talk about the other women that are much older and should be more experienced. I'm leaving Becca, Mary and Elaine out here since their story is already explained enough.

Fiona: She always had to prove herself against men, everyone told her women can't achieve the things she achieves. Tried to make a boy toy out of MC, found out he's not that easy to manipulate and opened up to him. Now they are friends with benefits with the occasional doubt in "I don't want a romantic relationship with you." She enjoyed the relationship to a woman more ( Mary ) but is now seeing that at least MC is not a pig.
Dianna: Her husband never really appreciated her for what she is. While they tried to have some intimate contact it never happened because of how uneasy she felt around him, never getting the feeling that she is a real woman.

That leaves a few women who are not yet in the harem to be determined. I can already spoil that Kiara is a bit too much like Lucy. Not that she got bullied, it's quite the opposite, but since she is so smart it's not easy for her to start a relationship. Also, being a doctor is her true love. Maybe MC can change that.

Anita is on a whole different level and I'm not sure where I'm going with her in terms of romances. That's something for the future. Same goes for Sun's mother.
Have I told you lately that I love you? Seriously almost as much as I love early Stephen King for totally different subject matter. Don't worry I never stalked him so you're safe:p
You can't know that for sure! Maybe K7 is basing this on a true story?
Well, I was friends with benefits with this married nurse that had a "tail". So cute look like a Lucy sized one was cut off :LOL: atleast that is what I imagined doggie style

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
What would be a fucking madness is that Sandra's father finds out in some way about the wedding and appears to take her away because they are half-brothers and that the one that fiona, the protagonist and the grandmother would bind against him the father of this xd.

And as for the ntr that they named in another comment, I am not a big fan, I have abandoned games because of that I only continue with the max life and because it has the option to activate it

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Have I told you lately that I love you? Seriously almost as much as I love early Stephen King for totally different subject matter. Don't worry I never stalked him so you're safe:p

Well, I was friends with benefits with this married nurse that had a "tail". So cute look like a Lucy sized one was cut off :LOL: atleast that is what I imagined doggie style
Was the "tail" in the front or the back?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I feel like Fiona is a girl very much in need of more love then she is aware. Perhaps a accidental pregnancy will help move her in a new direction. I'd love to see her open up fully to the MC, giving herself to the MC completely. This could even open up a 3 way with Becca. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like Fiona is a girl very much in need of more love then she is aware. Perhaps a accidental pregnancy will help move her in a new direction. I'd love to see her open up fully to the MC, giving herself to the MC completely. This could even open up a 3 way with Becca. :p
I personally feel a 3some with Becca will happen WAY BEFORE my darling Fiona would ever admit her feelings or be lovey dovey...

#teamfiona

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To me Fiona is the only exception because of their past and how close they already are. But that's just my opinion:)
I do not think that would work especially since they both always kept that distance between them even before MC came back in Becca's life, differently from Mary. If it will happen it will be at instigation of MC or as a gift to him by pervy Becca.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

Madeleine(Maddie): Never really cared about other dudes because she was more focused on her body and showing that even a small girl can outshine men in sports. Her sexual feelings started when MC showed her his pp.

let us knock up the grandmother already dammit!:)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do not think that would work especially since they both always kept that distance between them even before MC came back in Becca's life, differently from Mary. If it will happen it will be at instigation of MC or as a gift to him by pervy Becca.
The way I took their relationship is closer than Becca and Mary's during them years. Mary and Becca kind of distanced themselves over some spoilery things. And Fiona always stayed close to Becca because who she reminded her of until she also felt a closer bond with her.

Just my opinion

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The way I took their relationship is closer than Becca and Mary's during them years. Mary and Becca kind of distanced themselves over some spoilery things. And Fiona always stayed close to Becca because who she reminded her of until she also felt a closer bond with her.

Just my opinion
Yeah Becca and Fiona have a very close emotional relationship, but it is not and never was sexual in nature. That is my point, why would they change that themselves after all that time. If they had wanted to, they would have done so long before MC came back and now they have both even less reason to need each other in that way. Now I do think that things will happen between Yvonne and her niece, just not sure it will happen shown on screen besides in scenes where MC is also there.

So if anything would happen in that way, it would be either MC making it happen by making Fiona a full live in member of the harem or Becca making MC happy with another special gift.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have said it before but, fuck we are spoilt cunts aren't we, after playing updates for other games recently I can't help but think, "it took you 3 - 4 months to that amount of content" and then think back to how we get stuff like what 6 or 7 weeks for this game and twice as much as other games.

Can't help but wonder, are they just lazy, or is Killer7 a super secrete escaped advance AI with an incest fetish.
Just incase for stupid people. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have said it before but, fuck we are spoilt cunts aren't we, after playing updates for other games recently I can't help but think, "it took you 3 - 4 months to that amount of content" and then think back to how we get stuff like what 6 or 7 weeks for this game and twice as much as other games.

Can't help but wonder, are they just lazy, or is Killer7 a super secrete escaped advance AI with an incest fetish.
Just incase for stupid people. :D
A bit of both I suspect, though with his new game in Daz I suspect also Killer will need a bit more time for the updates with that game. :) Daz does require more work and time as HS, also some devs are too much of a perfectionist when comes to scenes and seems Killer is a way better project manager as most.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes