Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree, most of all because she is still very much in love with her dead husband. It's actually touching the emotion shown in the scenes when she talks of it. One of the major reasons my heart softened towards her.
Yeah I couldn't stay mad at her either, especially when it was mentioned how much she instantly loved her grandson when she first saw him only to lose him to Martin. Honestly I respect that she was willing to do whatever it took, even going behind her daughter's back just to make sure no one forgot about him and he was at least being watched. Rather than get angry, I found it touching and emotional..... which is why I'm holding out hope she finally gets in at some point in the action.

Reactions: Qmil679

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I couldn't stay mad at her either, especially when it was mentioned how much she instantly loved her grandson when she first saw him only to lose him to Martin. Honestly I respect that she was willing to do whatever it took, even going behind her daughter's back just to make sure no one forgot about him and he was at least being watched. Rather than get angry, I found it touching and emotional..... which is why I'm holding out hope she finally gets in at some point in the action.
I was just damn sure I would never forgive her, as I have stated several times her actions etc were a little too close to my real life aunt...

Except as the story progressed it was made clear to me that the intentions were way purer. With the comparison proved false it was a helluva lot easier to accept her. Killer7 really shocked and impressed me with that one.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was just damn sure I would never forgive her, as I have stated several times her actions etc were a little too close to my real life aunt...

Except as the story progressed it was made clear to me that the intentions were way purer. With the comparison proved false it was a helluva lot easier to accept her. Killer7 really shocked and impressed me with that one.
IIRC, given that the mc was at times compared similar to Elaine's dead husband (per Becca & Mary), I have recently been holding out hope once she's completely forgiven and embraced by the mc, she will be alot more tempted/willing into more physical intimacy >>> joining the harem.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
IIRC, given that the mc was at times compared similar to Elaine's dead husband (per Becca & Mary), I have recently been holding out hope once she's completely forgiven and embraced by the mc, she will be alot more tempted/willing into more physical intimacy >>> joining the harem.
Oh I agree, hell if it doesn't happen I feel Badjourasmix may riot and I don't want that either.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very cute pelicans and bananas out in the world!

Another week, another progress update! And this is the one, more or less!

Beta 5 has been released friday and work on the last day of 0.17 has already begun. This means that the pre release AND public release will be sometimes this week. My guess is friday for pre release and saturday/sunday for the public release. But I'll see if it will be sooner. It should not be later, though!

0.17 has proven to be a very difficult update for me, at least in the end. I had some issues with coming up with events, I have to admit. But I think it still worked out in the end, I'm overall very happy with the update and where the game is heading right now. But I might need a little break after 0.17 has been released. I'll keep you guys posted when I do ( a break means more work on My New Memories anyway! )

Speaking of My New Memories, I've been making some great progress on that front as well. Writing of the third day is as good as completed ( it's taking a bit longer because My New Family is still my main priority ) and the renders are also being made while I'm writing this. The render you see in this post is one you're going to see on the third day - A little flashback MC has from Anna and their wedding. I really can't wait to see your reactions when it comes to My New Memories and the full public release of 0.1!

And I think that's it for now. Lucy and higher tier patrons, watch out for the pre release post that will come this week. As soon as that pre release post is prepared I will make another post informing you about the public release date! Stay awesome!

flashbackholdannashandwedding.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute pelicans and bananas out in the world!

Another week, another progress update! And this is the one, more or less!

Beta 5 has been released friday and work on the last day of 0.17 has already begun. This means that the pre release AND public release will be sometimes this week. My guess is friday for pre release and saturday/sunday for the public release. But I'll see if it will be sooner. It should not be later, though!

0.17 has proven to be a very difficult update for me, at least in the end. I had some issues with coming up with events, I have to admit. But I think it still worked out in the end, I'm overall very happy with the update and where the game is heading right now. But I might need a little break after 0.17 has been released. I'll keep you guys posted when I do ( a break means more work on My New Memories anyway! )

Speaking of My New Memories, I've been making some great progress on that front as well. Writing of the third day is as good as completed ( it's taking a bit longer because My New Family is still my main priority ) and the renders are also being made while I'm writing this. The render you see in this post is one you're going to see on the third day - A little flashback MC has from Anna and their wedding. I really can't wait to see your reactions when it comes to My New Memories and the full public release of 0.1!

And I think that's it for now. Lucy and higher tier patrons, watch out for the pre release post that will come this week. As soon as that pre release post is prepared I will make another post informing you about the public release date! Stay awesome!

View attachment 1026213
I saw the post and almost automatically started to thank @Hestia :LOL:

Thank you for sharing that here:)

The bestest quote of this update: "(it's taking a bit longer because My New Family is still my main priority )".

:p

I am Looking forward to both but MNF will always be my favorite I'm convinced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Killer7 I know I've both publicly and privately said I hate dev's working on two projects at once and I have to say even though you've doing the 2 at once, you still manage to deliver bigger and better updates than 99.9% of devs here. I swear you're a super AI or something.

Also personally I really cannot wait for the release of MNM and I'll say something I never ever expected I'd ever say. I wouldn't even mind if you took time off from MNF to work on MNM. Actually right now I'd even encourage it, but that is purely my personal feelings and of course it's not about me at all. You have to do what is best for you.

D

Deleted member 618663

My only change would be. "You have to do what is best for You and Your Family. Nothing else matters." I learned that fast. Take care.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes