Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just to keep you guys updated, the public release for 0.17 will be this sunday, the 14th! So it will be a valentines day update, I guess :D Which makes this update even better I think because it's so lewd and full of love :).
AWESOME VALENTINE PRESENT! Lol sorry just got happy a bit. :) Can't wait

Edit: sorry forgot to say Thank you :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Just to keep you guys updated, the public release for 0.17 will be this sunday, the 14th! So it will be a valentines day update, I guess :D Which makes this update even better I think because it's so lewd and full of love :).
The girls from My New Family are so full of love, it's definitely an appropriate way to spend Valentine's Day.

D

Deleted member 618663

Killer Thank You! You made my weekend much much Better! Somebody lost the Bet (not me) and has to do what ever the winner wants all weekend. We will be playing the update together. Thank you again!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I decided to try this out from the front page. I have to ask, do the inner monologues before every choice basically coaxing the player to be nice ever stop. Also are the choices just that nice or rude?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I decided to try this out from the front page. I have to ask, do the inner monologues before every choice basically coaxing the player to be nice ever stop. Also are the choices just that nice or rude?
Harem route is the main focus right now. All the choices are centered around building the harem or not at the moment.

As for the inner monologues it's an acquired taste maybe but I can't imagine this product without it.

If you play a couple of days and don't like it, you may never like it. It's my #1 but everyone is different

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Harem route is the main focus right now. All the choices are centered around building the harem or not at the moment.
So doesn't that mean you really only have one choice? I just got the message that I didn't have enough love points and I should replay the game and always pick the top option. The only time I didn't do that with Sandra was when Becca said she wanted to talk alone. If its that sensitive why give a choice at all? Just my two cents. If the monologues continue I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. Also I'm not to keen on the fact that there seems to be very little inner conflict / build up I guess you could say, the MC has been there two days and he wants to cuddle and has already had sex dreams about all three girls. I'm not a fan of seeing the goods before earning it either.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So doesn't that mean you really only have one choice? I just got the message that I didn't have enough love points and I should replay the game and always pick the top option. The only time I didn't do that with Sandra was when Becca said she wanted to talk alone. If its that sensitive why give a choice at all? Just my two cents. If the monologues continue I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. Also I'm not to keen on the fact that there seems to be very little inner conflict / build up I guess you could say, the MC has been there two days and he wants to cuddle and has already had sex dreams about all three girls. I'm not a fan of seeing the goods before earning it either.
The game tells you in the beginning to be as nice as possible if you want to see all the scenes. Since I'm focussing on the love route that leads you into having a harem you need Sandra in order to progress the love stories with all other main girls. But it looks like the game might not be for you in this case, which is totally fine, there's plenty of games here that will hopefully cater more to your needs :). The choices you make mostly boil down to "I want this girl in my harem" or "I don't want this girl in my harem." The exception is Sandra because you need her for the harem.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The game tells you in the beginning to be as nice as possible if you want to see all the scenes. Since I'm focussing on the love route that leads you into having a harem you need Sandra in order to progress the love stories with all other main girls. But it looks like the game might not be for you in this case, which is totally fine, there's plenty of games here that will hopefully cater more to your needs :). The choices you make mostly boil down to "I want this girl in my harem" or "I don't want this girl in my harem." The exception is Sandra because you need her for the harem.
Yeah I don't think it is. It isn't bad or anything just not for me. Good luck going forward.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again it's not for everyone. At the beginning you have to be kind to Becca and to get a kiss from Sandra. Sandra is the key to the harem which I have stated is the focus of the vn at the moment.

Killer7 I believe has other route(s) in his mind for later so maybe try again after a while. He also will have a new vn "shortly" you may try that will be called My New Memories which isn't honey select.

Ninja'd by the dude himself :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Again it's not for everyone. At the beginning you have to be kind to Becca and to get a kiss from Sandra. Sandra is the key to the harem which I have stated is the focus of the vn at the moment.

Killer7 I believe has other route(s) in his mind for later so maybe try again after a while. He also will have a new vn "shortly" you may try that will be called My New Memories which isn't honey select.

Ninja'd by the dude himself :LOL:
Well, if you're gonna get ninja'd then.........:)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just think it would be interesting to meet MC ex-gf.
And show her what she lost. She had lost the opportunity to be with such a cool pelican. :sneaky:

But unfortunately I don't know if there will ever be such an opportunity. :confused:
I don't know if I remember correctly.. but there used to be a conversation about ex-gf not coming back to the game, not even for a moment. It's a pity.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I just think it would be interesting to meet MC ex-gf.
And show her what she lost. She had lost the opportunity to be with such a cool pelican. :sneaky:

But unfortunately I don't know if there will ever be such an opportunity. :confused:
I don't know if I remember correctly.. but there used to be a conversation about ex-gf not coming back to the game, not even for a moment. It's a pity.
I believe the reason would be do to a statement made by killler7 himself about all girls the mc meets he will be able to get with but as she wouldn't be able to do to event's beforehand unless a lot happens to clear her f*** up before or shows real remorse and seeks out the Mc to not only to apologize but make amends, I'm non sure that killer7 would do that do that do to the whole digging up the past and even if the Mc forgave her not sure anyone else would trust her do to what she did to him so that would make another major drama event to ensue witch I'm pretty sure killer7 said wasn't going to happen any more...

plz correct me if any of this info is wrong killer7 because I would like your input on this

also sorry if this is somewhat hard to follow trying to not add spoilers so if some reads it and hasn't played it yet would spoil as little as possible

Last edited:

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Killer7 told us more than one time that MCs ex-girlfriend will never appear in the game.

It's more than obvious that MC has evolved himself from his past and to a different person.
It would be difficult and maybe insuperable for both people (MC and his ex-girlfriend) to restart a relationship.
After years of emotional solitude he found family and friends full of love, understanding and considerateness.

Above all that MC is planing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a good time for ghosts of the past...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Killer7 told us more than one time that MCs ex-girlfriend will never appear in the game.

It's more than obvious that MC has evolved himself from his past and to a different person.
It would be difficult and maybe insuperable for both people (MC and his ex-girlfriend) to restart a relationship.
After years of emotional solitude he found family and friends full of love, understanding and considerateness.

Above all that MC is planing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a good time for ghosts of the past...
I was not saying it would happen in fact I'm pretty sure I said it wasn't I was just saying that there was a very slim chance it could I mean if you think about it killer could go the angle I said afterwards and put her in a similar set up to what he did Tanja to make her a more submissive toy or something

hell I wouldn't care ether way he's doing a great job on the game and thee only issues I have are more my preference then anything wrong with the game and it is his game he can add remove or change anything he wants as long as he feel pride in the end results then thats a win in my book

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if Killer wants to do anything to his game , i would be fine with it ..... as far as the game is now .. i f'ing love it ..... and i hope he doesn't change anything as far as the past of the MC is concerned (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes