ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well if you want I can send you the 32bit exe and you can see if that one works. But like I said, it gave everyone a virus warning with Windows defender so I removed it from the archive :D
naww ... thank you Killer7 for making a wonderful game .. it sucks having to say this .. i'll just have to stop playing it .. maybe one day i'll be able to play the rest and really enjoy the game as i have done ..

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
That
naww ... thank you Killer7 for making a wonderful game .. it sucks having to say this .. i'll just have to stop playing it .. maybe one day i'll be able to play the rest and really enjoy the game as i have done ..
That sucks man

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That

That sucks man
yeah tell me about it ... the list of games i can't play anymore has grown to 25 games .. and i really loved them .. urghhhh ....... i still plan on downloading the games ... so when i figure out what the hell going on ...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I couldn't find a definitive fix in the thread, but there are several solutions in the JOHN thread. Other games I follow haven't had an update so I'm not sure what other newer games may have similar issues.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My New Family [v0.17] Killer7

Original Size Win/Linux: 995 MB
Original Size Mac: 960 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 481 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 446 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes