r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I love that game but no, it's not. When Killer first started making MNF, he wasn't super fantastic at it yet (which is to be expected) and the house was just kinda floating in an empty void with no scenery in the background or anything. It's become sort of a running gag on the discord that's leaked into the game a time or two. Just a bit of 4th wall breaking fun there.
I know that it's a recurring joke. I've played the game since the first release. He just never used the words in that particular order, which is why I asked if it was a wink at that other game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i tried the compressed version and got this error :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MyNewFamily-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: librenpython.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0012a6ad
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

• Sad
Reactions: Killer7

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Just finished the update, and like someone posted a bit above, there were several places I thought the update would end (and I would have been happy at that point), but it was like the Energizer Bunny and just kept going, and going, and going.

GREAT update, the only downside being that now we have to wait for the next one, lol.

Kudos, Killer7, once again you hit a home run.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I last played this game Midway thru 0.14, will my saves from then work on this new version or do I have to go finish the 0.15 patch first?

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Well this update ruined this entire thing for me. Such a waste of time, but had a feeling it was coming. Had to turn it off the second it happened. Very disappointed there was no choice to avoid it from happening.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone here. Let's just say it needs more choices to avoid certain kinks. Well the first time it happened there was a choice to avoid the scene but not this time.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well this update ruined this entire thing for me. Such a waste of time, but had a feeling it was coming. Had to turn it off the second it happened. Very disappointed there was no choice to avoid it from happening.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone here. Let's just say it needs more choices to avoid certain kinks. Well the first time it happened there was a choice to avoid the scene but not this time.
I will spoil it for you guys: You will fuck Sandy while she licks Alice. If you really have a problem with that then I'm sorry, but I will not make this particular scene optional :).

I last played this game Midway thru 0.14, will my saves from then work on this new version or do I have to go finish the 0.15 patch first?
You have to finish 0.14, then you can jump straight into 0.17.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
The need to flood every VN with that kink needs to stop or at least slow down, cause its getting old and is becoming a turn off.

It used to be like finding a unicorn which made it fun, but now it like mosquito's, too many and annoying.

Nothing against it just sick of seeing it.

Should be a choice to say nope like before. What happened to free will? Actually why give us the choice before but not this time?

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
The need to flood every VN with that kink needs to stop or at least slow down, cause its getting old and is becoming a turn off.

It used to be like finding a unicorn which made it fun, but now it like mosquito's, too many and annoying.

Nothing against it just sick of seeing it.

Should be a choice to say nope like before. What happened to free will?
Relax dude, it's a game, not your freshman philosophy class. Plenty of other games out there, I'm sure you'll find one you enjoy more. Best of luck to you

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes