Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
we will have to say goodbye to sandra and the girls at least until mid-summer since she is going to take a vacation to sit in the other game xd according to the discord xd
Yeah, please don't spread fake news around my dude, I said I will take a one week break which basically means I will still work on MNF just not at full speed... :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i found out my problem .... ren'py 7.4 and higher runs gl 2.0 and i run my inbedded video gl1.0 ... i need a better video card ... :LOL:

Reactions: csmk14

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, please don't spread fake news around my dude, I said I will take a one week break which basically means I will still work on MNF just not at full speed... :)
It was a joke of there is the xd, better take your time in the other one too so that it comes out as good as this

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Home sweet Alabama, I am still thinking this is gonna be a funny family tree... I mean Circle to draw for the next generations of this family

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
There is something wrong with this update. From the first start, both the Android version and the PC version played with Joiplay, when I try to launch it it often gives me a black screen. Then I have to restart the tablet and / or clear the game cache and try again. And besides, my old saves don't work well.
What happened ?
I have never had a problem with this game before.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version and I can't see the new content, after the last scene with Lucy at the beach the game goes back on the main menu.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
ive downloaded the new update for pc and it wont even load exe stopped working instanly, downloaded earlier chapters fine but this one doenst work at all, any other downloads for it PLEASEEEEEEEE

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
You have to consider that MNF is a one man show. Killer7 does all the work alone.
By now MNF contains hours and hours of gameplay. And currently he is even working on a second game, MNM.

From all the work that needs to be accomplish the rendering takes the longest time.
Six ingame days in 4-6 weeks is a huge job. And he is doing that since over a year.

I don't know any other creator who satisfied his community more than Killer7.
It's not only the "graphics". There are indeed other games with way better animations.
It's the story and the emotions that makes MNF out of the ordinary.
The point is: The game as nice dialogue and above average writing but does not capitalize on the graphics and visual part of the 'Visual Novel'. The characters are rather pretty but we do not see any exposing of their 'assets' or lewd stils other than some frontal nudes. Any music video today has more erotica than an hour of MNF. If i want to read a screen-play i'll do that. I take less text and more artistic pictures. Animation isn't a strong suite of HS-renpy games anyway. So this game just fails to satisfy in that department.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Okey, i have a problem with this new update. All my saves from 0.16 wont work. I can load this files, but the game stops right at the end and from 0.16 . Loading from Mega
Can some one look at it or trying to load with his version from 0.17? Thera are more files from older versions, but all have the same outcome.Something dosent trigger the next day

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
v0.16 RenPy 7.3.5.606 is last version that support x86 OS and (open)gl 1.0 \ software rendering v0.17 is 7.4.x - work only on x86 gl2 or on x64 gl2 how ancient your hardware and os?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The most I can think of why the game is not working for some is the rendering software. You could try holding shift while the game is starting to change the render, but getting send back to the menu also sounds like an issue that is very odd. If picking a different save file and a clean install in a fresh folder doesn't work you could try sending over the log file and I'll see if that gives any information.

Seeing all these errors makes me doubt the new Ren'Py version though. I might just return to 7.3.5 if stuff like this keeps happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moleman111

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The most I can think of why the game is not working for some is the rendering software. You could try holding shift while the game is starting to change the render, but getting send back to the menu also sounds like an issue that is very odd. If picking a different save file and a clean install in a fresh folder doesn't work you could try sending over the log file and I'll see if that gives any information.

Seeing all these errors makes me doubt the new Ren'Py version though. I might just return to 7.3.5 if stuff like this keeps happening.
Yours is not the only game to have had problems upgrading to the new version of Ren'Py.

I think they have to fix a few things.

Reactions: ImperialD

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I will spoil it for you guys: You will fuck Sandy while she licks Alice. If you really have a problem with that then I'm sorry, but I will not make this particular scene optional :).
How did he get this far in the game when Sandra and Becca ate each other's creampie? That was an update ages ago.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How did he get this far in the game when Sandra and Becca ate each other's creampie? That was an update ages ago.
That one was avoidable, the new one isn't. But the thing is as far as I know, last update Alice licked the cum out of Becca's pussy and that wasn't avoidable either(IIRC) and he kept playing.

Reactions: afterlights

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Damn why Sandra has to be so bosslady and yet to mention that she is the Queen. At the same time, takes pleasures away from another and insists that only she gets a dick today. Switch between sex positions so that all women get their own dose of dick. Sometimes I wish MC had a backbone to put against Sandra and say no fuck to her today if habits don’t get better. Always put Sandra in the role of a spectator if she starts to be too bossy gestures.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Damn why Sandra has to be so bosslady and yet to mention that she is the Queen. At the same time, takes pleasures away from another and insists that only she gets a dick today. Switch between sex positions so that all women get their own dose of dick. Sometimes I wish MC had a backbone to put against Sandra and say no fuck to her today if habits don’t get better. Always put Sandra in the role of a spectator if she starts to be too bossy gestures.
It's a game they are playing my dude, there is nothing serious about it. Lucy and Alice gladly play along because they are both enjoying the ginger cult thing ^^.

That one was avoidable, the new one isn't. But the thing is as far as I know, last update Alice licked the cum out of Becca's pussy and that wasn't avoidable either(IIRC) and he kept playing.
The other one wasn't avoidable because it only happened when the first one happens. The current one happens no matter what and I don't really see an issue there given how touchy they were with each other before.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes